Part 29

Arabella's POV
Saturday afternoon

After breakfast, Harry and I came straight back upstairs and have just been chilling in my room talking in my chill area, which was nice as it helped me get to know him more.

The small things, like how his favorite artist is Stevie nicks and how the first song he knew all the words to was 'The Girl Of My Best Friend' by Elvis Presley.

"So favorite song?" I asked him, facing him with a cushion between my crossed legs.

We're just spending time with eachother, enjoying each others company and asking each other different questions, which I'm surprisingly so comfortable with, rather than closed off and nervous.

"Mmh, Favourite song of all time definitely has to be 'Free Falling' by John Mayer oh or also 'Shine On You Crazy Diamond' by Pink Floyd. How about you?" He says grinning.

"I don't know if I have a favorite song per say', but if I had to choose, I'd definitely go with put your head on my shoulder, by Paul Anka."

"Ahh the classic."

"Yeah I'm all for classics."

"Okay, What are you thinking about doing after school?"

"Well I have an audition for a ballet school coming up eventually. So hopefully I'll get accepted into the school, I'd love to dance.״ I say smiling "What about you?"

"I'm thinking of pursuing law, but I'm just not too sure yet. I am studying for it, but things change." He says and I nod.

"Okay um, favorite thing to do, or like a hobby?" I ask him.

"Well I know yours is dancing, what other tricks do you have up your sleeve?" He says back to me.

"Asking me my question first now?." I say giggling. "Well in that case, besides dancing, I'd say art." I say shrugging.

"You any good?" He smirks

"I dabble." I say, getting up to grab my sketch book, before walking back and handing it to him.

"Okay this is insane." He says, flipping through the book, causing me to smile. "And just when I thought you could never get any more perfect." I heard him whisper, causing me to blush and lean forward to place a kiss on his cheek.

"How about you Styles?" I say, referring to my question. "Besides sports, and singing, which you definitely need to do for me more often." I say shifting around to lie down with my head on his lap.

"Well besides those two, I'd probably have to go with baking and cooking." He says smiling down at me. 

"No ways really?" I said smiling back up at him as he nods. "I'm impressed." I say, causing him do chuckle.

We sit there in a comfortable silence for a bit, before I sit up rapidly as an idea pops into my head.

"Cupcakes." I say, causing him to jump slightly due to my sudden movements.

"Mmh, what's that love ?" He asks, resting his head back against the board.

"Oh Mr Chef, you should know, it's the small little cake, with pretty icing on top." I say grinning like a two year old, causing him to chuckle.