Part 30

Monday morning

Arabella's POV 

* Message from Shawn *
- Are you ready for school kiddo, we're gonna be late if you don't hurry.

* Message from Kiddo *
- Sorry will be down and out in 5.

I tied my hair up into a half pony, before grabbing my school bag, and walking down the stairs carefully, one by one.

"I'm going out to the car." I say, before walking outside. I take the opportunity to take out my phone and snap a quick selfie to post.

290 likes

290 likes

@Arabellamae: Daily dose of nature :)

I post the photo, before hopping into the car, grabbing my apple that I picked up on the way out. Finally Shawn joined me and pulled out of the drive way and onto the main road.

"Why's your phone beeping so much?" He asks, causing me to shrug and look down at my phone. I notice all the instgram notifications and turn on the 'do not disturb' mode.

"I just posted." I say causing him to chuckle.

"Okay Miss Popular." He says smirking, causing me to roll my eyes and playfully elbow him, careful not to distract him too much from the road.

"Says you. You're literally the most popular guy in the whole of my school, and your college." I say rolling my eyes.

"I'm flattered, but I think that role goes to your boyfriend." He says, emphasizing the word boyfriend.

I should have seen this coming, not  only is Harry my boyfriend, but he's also Shawns best friend

"Why do you do this to me." I say hiding my face in my hands giggling.

"That's my job as an older brother kiddo, but if he hurts you, just because he's my friend doesn't mean I won't knock him out." He says shrugging.

"You mean knock some sense into him?" I ask, moving my hands away from my face.

"Nope, I mean knock him out." He says, causing me to chuckle.

I lean forward slightly to turn up the volume, and sit back in my seat, waiting for us to arrive at school.

A few minutes later, Shawn has parked and I unbuckle my seat belt to get out of the car.

I grab my backpack from the floor and thank Shawn for the lift before  he walks off to some people on the other side of the lot. I take out my earphones, placing them in my ears, turning around and walking towards the school entrance.