Part 21

Arabella's POV
Tuesday

"Voilà pour aujourd'hui, vous pouvez emballer vos livres" (That's it for today, you may pack up your books)

"Je vous remercie." (Thank you) I say to Mrs Vermont before making my way out the classroom and meeting Tom outside. We walk towards the cafeteria as we chat randomly.

"Oh, I was wondering if you're going to come to my class tonight? I'm finished my solos. I really want you to see them, I mean unless you want to come to nationals, because that be awesome?" I say smiling at Tom.

"I'll definitely be there at nationals, but today, mmmh not so much." He teases.

"Ha ha, very funny." I say as we walk into the cafeteria and join Mackenzie and Adley sitting opposite each other across a large table by themselves.

"Well aren't you two just the most sociable butterflies in the whole school." I say and Tom laughs, going round to sit next to Mackenzie while I sit down opposite them next to Adley.

"We saved you a table, I wouldn't be mean if I was you." Adley teased, nudging my arm slightly.

"Who's being mean?" I here a deep voice ask, moving round to sit next to Adley causing her to blush intensely.

"Bella." Adley laughs shyly. She shakes her head at me when I smirked at her.

"Yep, 100% me." I say laughing, shaking my head.

"Sounds bout right. What'd you do this time kiddo." Shawn asks while teasing playfully.

"Hello love." I hear, a person sitting next to me, kissing me on the cheek causing me to blush furiously and receive glances from everyone.

"Hey Haz." I say turning slightly to smile at him.

Yes I'm that girl. Of course I told them what happened between me and Harry, I mean they told me.

"How's everyone's days been?" Harry asks everyone due to the slight awkwardness - possibly created between Tom and Harry.

"So long and it's still way too early to be here. I should still be sleeping" Mackenzie groans and answers him, causing us to laugh.

Thank goodness for her outgoing personality, otherwise we would have still been sitting in an awkward silence. The whole table eventually broke out into a comfortable chatter, while Harry turns his head towards me.

"I was wondering, since you're so fluent in French, if you could possibly help me?" He asks with a cute lopsided grin.

"Is Harry Styles flunking French?" I ask with a smirk giggling.

"Maybe."

"So like a tutor?" I ask him, for more confirmation.

"Yep, so will ya?" He asks again, causing me to giggle and nod.

I turn towards Tom to see him roll his eyes at me, leaving me confused. I shrug my shoulders at him and tilting my head slightly, silently questioning him. He just shakes his head and turns back to talk to Mackenzie. Okay then..

"Can you do later?"

"Um, I can do after school? I've got ballet at six."