Part 17

Thursday
Arabella's POV

"I don't know really just general, I'm sure it's the accent. I was born in Cheshire, moved to New York with my family. I play football which you obviously already knew, I don't mind singing, but it's more like for my shower and um, I like photography."

"I also love photography. It's my favourite thing, well I mean besides dancing, but that's more of a lifestyle."

"What are the odds." He smiles genuinely at me, showing his dimples.

"Can I see some photos, like if you have any?" I ask him, leaning my head in my hands which were propped up on the table.

"Umm yeah, I mostly focus on nature and scenery." He says taking out his phone showing me some of the photos that he saved in a photography album on his iPhone.

"You are insanely talented Haz, These are beautiful." I tell him genuinely.

"I've got a really beautiful photo here, let me just find it." He tells me and I drink my coffee, waiting for him to show me.

"Here it is." He says smiling at his phone, then handing it over to me, causing me to blush furiously.

My feelings for him are definitely developing way too quickly.

He had just taken a photo of me now while I was 'waiting' for him to find his so called 'beautiful photo'

"You are way to smooth." I say to him smiling. "Yet insanely cute." When I add onto my sentence, he smiles back at me. "But I'm not beautiful, not sure why you'd think that." I say giggling.

"Yeah, my bad. How it even possible to think the most gorgeous girl, with the most amazing personality isn't beautiful?" He agrees sarcastically and smiles at me, causing my cheeks only to darken in their red colour.

"I don't want to, but we better get going, if we're planning to make it to school on time." He says, groaning softly. Understanding him, I nod and turn to reach into my pocket to get my card.

"Can you please put the bill on here?" I ask the waitress as she comes up to the table.

"Nope, it's on me love. Last time I checked, I was the one who asked you on this date, not the other way around." He says gently pushing my hand that was holding the card back towards me, and handing the waitress some notes, his touch not going unnoticed by my body.

"So what you're saying, is that if I had to ask you on a date, I'll get to pay for us?"

"I didn't say that, now did I?" He playfully asks smirking causing me to shake my head with a smile on my face.

He stands up, straightening out his shirt, holding his hand out towards me. I grab his hand, accepting his offer to help me up, expecting him to drop my hand as soon as I was standing, however, he continued to hold onto my hand while we walked towards his car.

As soon as we arrived at the car, I reached forward with my free hand to open the door, however of course Harry beat me to it.

"Are you going to do that every time?" I asked looking up to him.

"We'll see." He says smiling at me, letting go of my hand, leaving me with the unfamiliarity of the air on my now empty hand while he walks around to the drivers side of the car.

The drive didn't last very long and we arrived at the school soon after. I climb out the car and wait for Harry to come round. We walked into school together, making our way to my locker.

"Thanks for the coffee Haz."

"Mmh thank you love." I turn around and unlock my locker to grab everything I need for my next few lessons.

I turn back round to face Harry and I tell him that I was going to head off to my lesson. I start to walk away, until harry grabs my shoulder gently and spins me around causing me to laugh at him.

"Can you help me quick, it'll only take 2 minutes?" He asks, looking down at his phone confused, then back at me.

"Yeah sure, what's wrong." I ask him.

"There's seems to be something wrong with my phone." He says handing me his phone.

I look down expecting to see something that I needed to 'attempt to fix' for him. Does he know that I'm not good at this stuff.

I look and see that he's opened the contact app, causing me to look at him with a huge grin across my face.
"It doesn't have your number in it." He says winking at me, causing me to giggle.

"I'm starting to wonder how many girls you use these lines on styles."

"Only you love." He says smirking, causing my stomach to flutter at his words, while I give him his phone back.

"Okay well now, I best get going." I say giggling.

"What lesson are you off to?" He asks me.

"Maths." I say slightly groaning.
"I can't be late, because if I miss anything I'll be so lost." I say genuinely to the fact that maths is hard for me.

"Okay Belle, I'll catch you later then." He says smiling at me as we walk opposite ways.

I walk into the maths class with two minutes to spare, I sit down in the silence, while the class waits for the bell to ring.

I hear Mackenzie whispering, trying to get my attention, causing me to turn my gaze to look at her.

"Bella what are you doing on Saturday night." She asks my smiling.

"Nothing that I know of yet." I say, waiting for her to continue.

"Oh because there's this College party, well actually it's your brothers -"

"Nope not happening, I'm going to pass on this one, but you can enjoy." I say shaking my head at hear, softly giggling as the bell rings.

An: sorry guys, mostly just a filler chapter.

Do you guys want harry to go back to Chloe?