Lemons bitch ||Graham Verchere (this is a joke chapter and isn't serious)

"Y/n moaned into the kiss as he put hickies all over her neck and in some... scandalous places." You read as your friend Graham turned bright red. You had been reading fanfic on a live and decided to read the sPiCy stuff. "He took his pants off and put his hmm in her hmmm feeling how hmmmmmM?!" You read. "mY mY mY this is some sPiCy sHiT," you were calm while graham was bRIGHT FUCKING REd. "They're called lemons Y/n" someone commented. "So What are limes???" You asked jokingly. "Okay So he started pumping his hmm in her hmm causing her to... hmmm then he hmmmed and y/n was unimpressed because he only lasted four minutes. So she hmmed herself until she finished." You read. "mY GOD IM STILL A VIRGIN!" you said quite loudly. "I bet I could last longer than four minutes..." Graham mumbled so only you could hear. "Yea fucking right buster." You said normally. The comments were BLOWING UP. You ended it and saw him pouting. "Graham... Cinnamon bun... what's wrong?" You asked softly clicking off your phone. "I- it's really nothing. It's stupid." He said looking at the floor. "It's not nothing." You grabbed your ukulele and started singing. "We can sit here on the floor or on the phone if you prefer. I'll be here until you're okay..." Graham softy took your hand away from your ukulele and he set it on the floor. He lightly grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer. Your faces were almost touching. "Look who's being bold. Hope you don't leave me like you left Stargirl in the movie..." you said. "You are my Stargirl. But I'll never leave you." He said. He knew that you wore the star necklace because Grace had given it to you saying you reminded her of Stargirl herself. You lightly cupped his face and your lips almost touched before you asked quietly, "can I?" He didn't respond but instead put his lips on yours. He put his hands on your waist pulling you closer as he nipped at your bottom lip. When he pulled away from you he blushed a bright red. Then Grace ran in and said, "WE CAUGHT IT ALL ON THE LIVE YOU NEVER ENDED IT, BUT THAT WAS SO CUTE!!!" You didn't blush but instead intertwined your hand with Graham's saying "he's my starboy, and I'm his Stargirl. But I'm not going to read anymore lemons. They're a bitch."
•~•
Authors Note;
Whoever thought I'd write smut I-
Ew bitch