ii.

natalie's chapter
-whywolfhard
kik me : whywolfhard

natalie's chapter-whywolfhard kik me : whywolfhard

this chapter is written by me. i came here to say, no one deserves to go through the amount of pain in suicide.

i've been through plenty of rough patches in my life, but it's gotten better.

it. will. get. better.

this chapter is dedicated to my dear friend wcnderlqnds

kaity.
i love you so much. so much it's crazy.
you shouldn't go through this alone.
please speak to me or the group chat on kik.
reach out to us, share your thoughts, we're here to not only be your friends and family, but to support and love you.

across the world 800,000 commit suicide every year.
that's one person every 40 seconds.
don't be a part of that.

reality is we, humanity, need each and every life because in those lives, are hopes and dreams for our species.

everyone has a special talent to make this world better, even if it's only a warm smile and a hug.

i'm here to save your live.

needless to say, i don't think anyone should commit suicide. i'm sure you're loved by people, especially me. you have to be. there's got to be at least one person who loves you on this planet. maybe they don't interact with you or know you through the real, offline world, maybe they know you through wattpad or other social networking sites, but either way they've left an imprint on you and you on them.

no matter how big or small that imprint may be, that person will still care about you.

that person being me, and chey, sofia, rue, nya, kaylyn and katelyn.

life gets better. it may take time, maybe it won't and things will change tomorrow morning. the thing is that we don't know. we just have to wait it out and remain hopeful. we've got to hope for a new day and for a better tomorrow.

so smile, and live, breathe.
you deserve to be here baby.

<3