iv.

nya's chapter
-wheelerr
kik me: _wheelerr

this is dedicated to kaity, wcnderlqnds and anyone else feeling this way.

i know things are hard for you. they're hard for me too at the moment. but don't give up on yourself, don't give up at all. you have the love and support of your friends and family.

just last night i was saying i hate myself but i thought about how everyone would be effected if i left and it calmed me down. it helps, well for some people it does.

if you ever need to just let it all out, pm me or kik me even, i'll help to the best of my ability. i hate seeing and hearing about people being in a state like this. i believe everyone deserves a chance to life their life, having fun without a care in the world about anything and anyone around them being negative.

you deserve happiness. you deserve love. you deserve support. you are loved and cared for, always always always keep that in mind. even if we aren't close, i love you and hope you're okay. you don't deserve this, any of this. stay safe and let me know if you ever need anything.

kaity when i read your spam update i was so upset, you are such an amazing, funny, talented person and you don't deserve this, my heart broke. you'll get through this, all of us in the group chat love you so much and we couldn't bare it if you left us. stay strong girlie 💛