vii.

this is -accios
aka rue.

it has been a hard time for a lot of memebers on wattpad, you wake up, and find a close and dear friend confessing on horrible things they are going through, announcing that they are going on a hiatus, seeing people posting mean shit on their moodboards, or just seeing them break down before you on your device screen.

for everyone who thinks they are alone in this world, please believe me, you are not. don't give up. a lot of people are going through endless pain and just can't seem to see the light of it all, and is slowly losing hope that everything will go alright by each second.

as though it sounds like a plain, and ignorant lie, it will end. the pain will end. people will help you go through it, virtually or not.

those hate accounts are people, who are immature and disgusting and cannot find themself doing anything better so they just start an anonymous page and spit stupid insults to bring you down. take a break if you need to, but know that they do not deserve your tears and pain. its what they want, to take pleasure by watching innocent people slowly crumble.

please do not give up. people love and appreciate you and would kill to have you stay on the face of the earth. please know that there is an end to all the hurting, even if you can't feel it.

i know what it feels like to be sad, to feel like everything is a lie, and that you will have to stay with this forever. but it will end soon, believe me, it will be gone and you'd look back;

'damn, what was i thinking?'

i love you, whoever you are, if i know you or not, i will appreciate and love you forever. please stay strong. if you ever need to vent or let weight of your shoulders, know that i, people behind this account, and many other people will be there for you.

my kik is @-sadiefloats if you ever need someone to talk to. i know that you may feel like you need anger to let off your chest, i have once, and i could never describe how grateful i was to them . well, honestly, the whole society helped me, even if they may have not known. i love you all. stay strong and safe, lovelies.

- rue.