I Want Attention!

Ugh! He's driving me crazy! I can't even look at Trent without wanting to attack him with kisses. But I want to do more than just kiss him.

It's been a month since we've become official. It was difficult for Trent to come out, but he finally did. Jax and Austin didn't take it too well. Jax even tried punching Trent, but ended up getting his ass beaten by him. They didn't bother Trent after that.

I occasionally get the hateful words thrown at me, but nothing physical anymore considering Trent was almost always by my side.

Ethan and Trent still don't get along, but they stay civil for my sake.

Unfortunately though, it's like Trent took a whole step back from how... touchy he used to be.

It was Saturday night and we were watching movies on his bed, but I was too distracted thinking of other things I'd rather be doing with him in bed.

I decided to be the one to make a move. I placed my hand on his thigh and slid it up and down teasingly. Trent looked over at me, smiled, and gave me a kiss on the head.

"Hey," I said. Give me your attention!

"Hm?" He responded, turning to face me. I took that opportunity and quickly grabbed his face and pressed my lips to his. He responded kissing me back. I rolled over so that I was on top of him, straddling his waist, and brought my hands to his jeans. When I started to unbutton them, he grabbed my hands and stopped me, but continued kissing me. I pulled back from him, breaking our kiss and pouted.

"What?" Trent questioned. He looked like he genuinely didn't know why I was upset.

"I don't get it. Why do you keep stopping me?" I asked.

He turned away, scratching the back of his neck. "Uh, I don't know. I just... can't we just finish the movie?"

My heart sank. That wasn't the response I was hoping for. "Whatever. Finish your movie," I said, being petty. I got off his lap and headed for the door.

"Hey!" Trent shouted, stumbling off the bed before catching my arm to stop me from leaving. "Hey, don't go. Why are you mad?"

"I'm not mad I just... are you not attracted to me anymore?"

"What?!" Trent looked at me like he couldn't believe what I'd just said. "Of course I'm attracted to you! Why would you think that?"

"How can I not think that? We used to do way more than just kissing, Trent. Now you stop me any time I even think about taking your clothes off."

He sighed and covered his face with his hands. "This is embarrassing," he murmured before looking back up at me, "I just feel like we shouldn't do that yet. I know it doesn't make sense, but before, I used to practically force you and now I just want to be more... gentle with you and take my time, ya' know?"

"No, you're stupid. If I didn't want to have sex with you, I wouldn't have. You never forced me."

"Well, I don't want to rush things and I definitely don't want you to feel uncomfortable or like I'm pressuring you."

I grabbed the sides of his shirt. "Trent, I don't feel that way. If anything, you're making me feel frustrated because you keep stopping me from going further with you. I want you. Can't you just pin me against the wall, already?"

"You want me to pin you against the wall?" He questioned with a slight smirk.

"Yes," I confirmed. "I want your hands all over me."

"Now you're just asking for trouble," he stepped closer to me, making my heart speed up with anticipation.

"Maybe that's exactly what I want," I whispered.

"You're okay with this?" Trent asked me.

"Yes, you idiot," I said then grabbed the back of his neck and pressed his lips to mine.

Trent snaked his hands around my waist and kissed me back passionately and earnestly. His tongue trailed my bottom lip and I gladly opened my mouth for his tongue to find mine.

And just like I wanted him to, Trent pinned me against the wall and quickened the pace of our kiss.

His lips moved down to my neck, leaving playful kisses, then up to my ear. "I love you," he whispered.

My heart stopped and a sudden burning sensation was taking place in my eyes as tears began to build up.

I pushed Trent back gently, "What?"

"I love you. I never stopped loving you, Justin. And I'm so sorry for not treating you the way you deserve to be treated 'cause you deserve to be treated like a God damn prince," he wiped my cheeks which made me realize I had been silently crying. "But from now on, I promise you I will show you endlessly how much I love you. How much you mean everything to me. I love you so much, Justin Gardner."

I smiled, feeling the happiest I've been in a while. I couldn't contain myself as I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"I love you too, Trent Porter."

Trent smiled a pure, genuine smile. "Good. Now kiss me."

The End

Hoped you liked my short story. I'm in the mists of writing another story that will be longer, so if you enjoyed this short story, please check out my other one. Thanks for reading!!<3

Xoxo, Bert