I'm Thinking Tacos

NSFW

Mrs. Baker was right; there was a lot of books to put away and reorganize. Supposedly, in English II they started their persuasive essay unit. I can't even count how many books were left out that were related to stuff like the death penalty, or abortions, or women equality.

I ended up getting out by three-twenty.

"What the hell took you so long?" Trent asked as I shoved my book bag into the passenger seat of his car and got in. He had a navy blue 2010 Honda Accord with only two doors (And tinted windows that very much came in handy).

"There were a lot of books to put away."

"Whatever," He said then started up his car.

I flipped on his radio, rolled down my window, after opening up his sunroof, then put my right foot up on his dashboard.

"Think you can just come in my car and take over?" Trent questioned me, but there was a hint of playfulness in his tone. He took a hit from his THC dab pen.

"Yep!" I said, popping the 'P'. To prove my point more, I grabbed the water bottle that was in his cup holder and took a big gulp out of it.

I practically spit it out from how warm the water was. I scrunched up my nose in disgust. "Ewww."

Trent smirked, "that's been in my car for at least two weeks now," he informed me then took a left down Edgelawn street, leading us into his neighborhood.

I hit his arm. "Trent!" I said incredulously. "That's disgusting, take it out of your car," I glanced around, just now realizing how much garbage is in his car. "Oh my God, you need to clean this car."

Trent shrugged. "I will... later," he told me causing me to roll my eyes as he pulled up into his driveway and turned off his car after parking it.

We got out of his car, and I watched as Trent punch in the code to his garage door for it to open.

Inside, I put my backpack in Trents bedroom and was about to leave his room to go into his kitchen until Trent grabbed my arm and pulled me down onto his bed.

"Where are you going?" Trent asked in a hushed voice before kissing my neck and bringing his hand down to the zipper of my skinny jeans.

I pushed him to the side of me and stood up, proud of myself for having some will power in me. "Going into your kitchen cause I'm hungry," I told him with a smile.

"Justin!" I heard Trent shout for me after I left his room. He groaned obnoxiously loud in frustration, but soon followed me. "Justin." He said to get my attention, but I ignored him and continued rummaging though the fridge for food I could cook up.

"I'm thinking tacos. How does that sound?" I asked as I pulled out the tortillas.

Trent yanked the tortillas out of my hands, put them back, then shut the fridge. "I told you this isn't a date. You're not gonna cook for me and have us eat together at the table."

I glared at him and took the tortillas back out. "Do you expect me to starve while I'm over here?" I asked him. Not that I was really that hungry, I just wanted to provoke him a little bit. I like it when he begs for me. Maybe that's a bit sadistic of me, but I don't care.

Again, he took the tortillas away from me and put them in the fridge. He picked me up from my waist.

"Trent!" I yelped before he set me on the counter top.

"How bout..." he started whispering in my ear, his hands moving slowly up my thighs. "Sex then we eat?" He bit lightly on my ear then kissed his way down to my neck. Why did I go into the kitchen again?

It was hard to refrain from moaning as he sucked on my skin, but I managed. "Afterwards, we're watching a movie."

"Sex, shower, eat, then movie," Trent agreed then kissed the corner of my mouth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, drawing him closer to me, and finally his lips were on mine. Trent's tongue slipped into my mouth and took full control. His hands moved up and down my thighs then moved underneath my shirt and onto my back.

I tugged at his shirt, wanting it— needing it— off of him. He broke our kiss as he took his shirt off then did the same to me.

Trent kissed and licked his way down my chest and stomach causing a groan filled with lust, to escape my mouth. When he got to my waist, he lightly bit down and began sucking, leaving me another hickey on the side of my hip.

He unzipped my jeans and I lifted my butt off the counter for him to slide my pants and plaid boxers down. He purposely ignored my hard cock as he teasingly kissed my inner thighs.

"Ah Trent," I moaned. "S-Stop messing with me," I pleaded.

Trent smirked at this, kissed me two more times then finally took me in his mouth. I groaned, lacing my fingers through his soft, messy brown hair as he licked me from my base to the tip then back into his mouth.

His expert tongue did things to me that shot euphoria throughout my entire body causing me to tremble and moan in pleasure.

He continued on sucking and stroking me. I couldn't help but thrust myself further in his mouth causing him to deep throat me.

"Fuck," I groaned. Trent looked up at me and seeing his lust-filled eyes almost had me releasing quickly in his mouth.

I stopped him before I could cum and he grabbed me from under my thighs, taking me off the counter, then carried me to the tv room while still kissing me. He sat down on the couch with me straddling his waist.

I moved my mouth to his neck then got off of him as I skimmed my tongue down his perfect abs— making sure to give each nipple special treatment along the way— until I got to his waist. With my body in between Trent's legs, I pulled his pants, along with his boxers, off of him, exposing his hard member.

Going down on him, Trent tugged at the ends of my hair, leaning his head back with a groan.

My tongue glided down the length of his cock then back up, swirling around his tip, before my mouth went back to sucking. My hand working along with my mouth.

"Ah fuck, Justin," Trent gasped as I bobbed my head up and down.

I gagged as I took him in deeper. Curse my gag reflexes! Trent didn't seem to care and probably didn't notice considering his moaning.

After a minute or so, I moved back up to Trent. My lips reconnecting with his while he laid me down on the couch, kissing me passionately with his tongue dominating over mine.

Trent spit on his fingers then inserted a finger into me. Spit isn't as efficient as lube, especially when a second finger was added, but I didn't want to stop him so he could run to his bedroom to grab it. I'll probably regret that decision later.

He pulled away from me, reaching down to grab his jeans and took the condom that was stored in his pocket, out.

After rolling it on, he positioned himself in between my legs. Trent leaned over me and distracted me with kisses.

I whimpered against his mouth at the sudden mixture of pain and pleasure surging through my body when he pushed his hard member slowly in. I squeezed my eyes closed while I clutched onto the cushion.

Trent gave me a moment to get used to his size before he sat back up and began thrusting in and out of me.

Trent grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine before kissing the back of my hand.

It's times like this, I can feel Trent's love for me. Though he can be rough with me, he can also be passionate and affectionate. Knowing that I'm the only one who gets to be this intimate with him, is the best feeling in the world.

I wish these moments could last forever.

**

I was really nervous about posting this chapter cause I'm new to writing sex scenes in my stories, so... I hope it's good...?? 😅😅 Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading! Vote and Comment!