Hangmen

Hangmen:

Legend of the hangmen started long ago. When a man and his family lived a small suburban house. Johnny E. ‘s favorite game to play with his kids was hangmen.  They would play this for hours until him or his kids thought of a hard enough word to stump the other on. One day, Johnny E. came home from work and found his entire family hanged in multiple rooms throughout the house. Each with room had blank lines written and filled in with the victim’s blood. In the first room was spelled out “Whore” in his daughter’s room was spelled out ‘daddy’s little girl’ and in his youngest son’s room who was five. Was the word spelled out ‘Forever young’ After years of searching the person or persons who murdered Johnny’s family. They were never found.

So one night in Johnny’s apartment. He decided that after years he wanted to join his family. So Johnny E. hung himself from the ceiling fan. Leaving a note people with an unfinished game of hangmen. The word spelled out ‘Play with me’

Legend has after hearing Johnny’s story or his family will visit you that night. If there are three scratches at your door. This is Jonny’s dead son you need to answer and say “forever young” if there is two scratches it is his daughter you must say “Daddy’s little girl” if there is one scratch do not answer it’s his wife and last thing you want to do is call her a ‘Whore’ lastly.

If you get three knock’s it is Johnny you must answer “Play with me”

You must not answer the door, go outside, or else you will find everyone in your family hanged in different rooms.

If you want to stop playing you must tell Johnny “I don’t Know who murdered your family”

If you don’t tell Johnny this before his next knock after you say “Play with me”

You may find yourself hanged by the morning as he will think you killed his family and take revenge on you

You’ve been warned

Play safe…