Chapter 4

Jen's POV

Me and Lisa are eating the cookies and milk that my mom bought as my midnight snack.

"Tell me something about you"

"About what?"

"About the things that you remember"

"Ahh, the owner of this bed are different. Sometimes a married couple, a kid, a boy and of course a girl" Then she suddenly smiles.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Of course it's a girl, and I'm able to see the things that you wouldn't understand"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, Why'd you ask?"

"Its because the older sibling of my classmates have their girlfriends and boyfriends"

"Why don't you ask your older sibling?"

"I don't have older siblings, I'm the only child"

"Is that so? We can't do anything about it"

I moved closer to her and kissed her lips *smack kiss*

Lisa's POV

I'm still talking when the kid suddenly kissed me. I stared at her and she's smiling at me.

"Can you be my girlfriend?"

I got surprised on what she said. She's still smiling at me and waiting for my answer.

"Haha, are you serious?" i chuckled

"Why?" She innocently said.

"I'm older than you, I mean so much older"

"Then wait for me" She said smiling.

"Hahaha,  you're still young. You shouldn't be thinking about this things"

She pouted then went to her study table and it seems like she's trying to draw me.

--------------------
The next day

"Lisa..Lisa.." I heard Jen whispered.

"Why?" I answered.

"look,  I finished it already" She said while smiling ear to ear.

I flew on the top of the bed

"It looks like you right?"

"Wow, so this is what I look like" I smiled.

"What does it looks like under the bed?"

"You wanna go there?"

"Yes! Can I?" Jen said excitedly.

"Of course"

---------------

"This is it?" she asked.

"Yeah. The usual look of a bed"

"Nothing more? I thought it was spacious"

"No its not"

"How come dad didn't saw you when he took a look here?"

"If you only know how hard it is to fit myself here so that he won't see me"

"Haha. Ops, wait" Jen said when she noticed something.

"These things are mine right? That's why this things are missing. You stole them" Jen giggled.

"You accidentally fell them and I'm curious that's why i get them" I defensively said.

"Hahahahahaha" Jen happily laughed.

Jen's POV

It's already night when I heard my Mom and Dad talking outside my room.

"We just moved in here and your planning to move again?"

"We won't sell this house and besides you'll go to America too right?  We'll just go with you. It'll be better for our daughter too"

"Why? What happened?"

"Since we moved in here. Our daughter always locked herself on her room. She doesn't want to play nor go out."

"Okay. Maybe it's really better if I'll include you to my appointment to America"

I get off the bed and called Lisa.

"What are they talking about?"

"We'll be leaving this house" I sadly said.

------------

One week passed, My Mom and Dad decided to go to America. I don't want to go because I'll be away from Lisa but I still agreed because they said it's only for one month and after that we'll go back here in Korea.

"Lisa,  while I'm not here. You can use everything I have here in my room so that you won't get bored."

"When will you come back?"

"After one month,  I'll miss you!  For sure I won't be able to get myself a friend there"

"And why?"

"They all speak English. Nosebleed!" Then the both of us laughed.

----------