Chapter 14

Lisa's POV

Jen agreed with me, she even understands me. I know that this hurts the both of us but we're still doing it.

I always saw the guy who gave flower to Jen. He's here to fetch her and drop her home after school. She looks okay tho.

She allows the guy to court her while the both of us stay as friends.

"He's okay, we have lots in common" Jen said.

"I'm glad the both of you became closer"
I said and she nod.

-------
After a few months, I can see from the window that Jen finally made it official. The guy happily hugged Jen. It hurts, knowing that she is someone's property and not mine.

----
"Lisa, we're official" She said with teary eyes.

"Do you love him?"

"I do, but not like my love for you"

"Stop that, you already have a boyfriend. You should only love him"

"You're right. I'm happy with him and our relationship is getting better. By the way, his name is Taehyung" then she smiled at me.

The days went so fast and now, Jen already  graduated. Jen and Taehyung was together for 2 years now, and I can see that he really loves Jen. I like him for Jen, he's responsible, caring and gentleman to Jen that's why I know he fits with Jen.

I still love Jen even if it kills me to see her being loved by someone else. I'm happy because I know that Taehyung can take good care of Jen.

I know that until now Jen still loves me. I always saw and she's obvious.

I'm here under the bed can't do anything to bring her back to me. She's crying every night, she thought I didn't heard those. I badly wanted to hug her but I'm scared that If I do, it will be harder for her to forget her feelings for me. I feel bad for that Taehyung, just because of me, Jen can't fully love him.

-----

After a month, Jen slowly entered her room and looked at me. I know that she'll tell me something important that's why I suddenly got nervous.

Jen's POV

I slowly entered my room and saw Lisa sitting on my bed. I just looked at her and I think she knows that I have an important thing to tell her. I smiled and walked closer to her.

I sat down in front of her and snatched her hands.

"Your hands fits perfectly in mine like it was made just for me" I said while playing her hands as tears escaped from my eyes.

I looked up to her, I saw her face full of questions. I sighed deeply

"He proposed to me..." I said smiling while the tears wont stop from falling. She didn't utter a single word.

"..and I said yes" I cried harder, I know that she's hurting too but she doesn't want to show it.

"I love him....and I think aside from you, he's the man that I want to spend the rest of life with" I tighten my hold on her hands.

I looked at her, she's crying but she has this smile on her face. I know that she's broken now but she's happy for me.

"Congratulations Jen, I also want him for you" She said while smiling.

I looked at our hands "This is my last night here"

"Why?"

"I decided that before our wedding, I will only love him."

"I understand, that's right"

"So because this is my last night, would you sleep with me?"

She smiled then nod her head. We lied down beside each other. I rest my head on her chest while my arms were hugging her. She snaked her arms around my waist hugging me tightly.

"Then when you got a child can I be friends with them?"

"No"

"No?"

"What if it's a girl and she fell in love to you and then you'll tell her that the both of you can't be together" i said.

"But if it's a boy, then I'll let you be friends with him" I said while smiling.

"Really?"

"Yup!"

"I will Remember what you said" she said.

"I promise"

She smiled at me and tighten the hug even more. A night full of goodbyes and tears. The last night of us together.