Chapter 6

Lisa's POV

Someone suddenly entered the room and climbed on the bed.

"So Tired!" It's a voice of a girl.

I saw her feet and I can tell that she's not a kid. For sure she isn't Jen.

"I miss this place. Nothing changed" She stood up and roam around the room.

I took a peak and saw her standing in front of the study table while holding something.

"They're still here. My childhood memories" she whispered.

I'm facing her back. She has a long hair, she's wearing a jeans and a jacket. She took off her jacket and throw it in my direction causing it to hit straight on my face.

"Shit!" I unconsciously said. She turned around so I quickly hid myself.

"Who's that?" She said surprised.

I almost got a heart attack. That's close, she almost caught me. I wonder who she is and what she's doing here.

When the night comes, I went out under the bed to see her face clearly. The light coming from the moon allowed me to see her features.

"She's beautiful" I whispered while looking closely to her face.

Her eyelashes were long, pointed nose and a kissable lips. I didn't noticed that my face was slowly moving closer to her, not until she woke up.

"Who are you?!" She said nervously.
I signaled her to calm down using my hand.

"You're a rapist!" She said louder.

She's about to shout but I quickly covered her mouth using my hand but she bit it.

"OOOUUCH!" I angrily shouted.

"Help! Help!" She yelled.

"Be quite!" I said.

"Get out of my room!"

"Hey, you're the one who's supposed to leave because this is Jen's room."

"You know me?" she asked confused.

"I'm talking about Jen"

"Jen and me are the same person because I'm Jen, idiot!"

I was shocked on what she said. Is she Jen? But that's impossible, Jen is just a kid.

"Y-you look familiar" She said while walking closer to me not averting her eyes.

I flew away from her. I don't know her so I can't trust her.

She went to the study table and get something. It's the drawing of me that was drawn by Jen.

"Hey. What are you doing? Give me that." I said and grab the drawing from her hand.

"It's mine" She glared at me. "So...you are real right?" She asked, tears started to form into her eyes.

"Are you pertaining to me?"

"You're really true!" She suddenly hugged me. "You're not just a dream or an imagination like what they said" she added.

"Jen?" I asked her

"Yes, it's me remember?" she said smiling while tears already falling from her eyes.

The little girl that I know and left few years ago has grown up now. When you look at the face of the both of us, you'll think that we have the same age.

Jen's POV

"You never change" I told her. I really can't believe that she's real.

"Is that really you Jen?" she asked confused.

"Yah! It's me!" I said smiling at her.

"You changed a lot"

"Yeah, many years had passed"

"Why didn't you came back earlier?"

"After a month, my Mom and Dad decided to stay in America for good. I told them that I want to go back here but they didn't agree."

"Then....you really didn't came back?"

"I tried. I told them about you but they didn't believed me. They keep on telling me that you are just my imaginary friend, until I got used in America and I've forgot about you. I'm sorry!"

I can see through her eyes that she believes in me and she understands everything that happened.

"How are you?" i asked.

"Still the same"

"I see" then i laughed.

"Why?" she asked.

"Nothing. I just remembered that I have a big crush on you before and craziest thing is you are my first kiss" i said still laughing.

"Yeah right. You're really funny when you asked me to be your girlfriend" she said laughing.

I was left speechless. I just realized that I've done so many embarrassing things back then. I just looked at her, she's laughing. Nothing changed at her, her face didn't change.

"We'll stay here for good, I'll also take my college here."

"That's good then, Jen"

"I like the way you call me Jen" I said it with my sweetest smile.

--------