Chapter XXX

"You look stunning by the way" Finlay whispers in my ear causing me to turn my head from the car window and into his piercing brown eyes. We are on our way to the hotel where Finlay and his crew are staying. I'm glad I came here, I missed Finlay and he missed me too. Ever since we left his dressing room he would hug me at every chance, which I didn't mind because I could breath in his strong but sweet smell of chocolate.

"Thank you" I blush as Finlay gives me a warm smile. We had just pulled up to the hotel and of course it super fancy; there's even a man waiting to open my door open. I feel Finlay move away from me and out the car and just as the man was about to open my door he stopped and moved away. Finlay's strong arm pulled the door open, he gave me a cheesy smile before extending his hand to help me out. "M'lady" his deep voice was laced with a sweetness that was only ever directed to me. He takes my hand in his and he leads me quickly into the building with Colin following closely behind us. Soon the sound of camera lenses being flicked open and closed could be heard, these pictures would be every where by tomorrow.

We get into the elevator, meeting Kyle as we walk in. For most of the journey up it was silent, until Kyle cleared his throat and spoke. "So Samantha, I have a room sorted out for you, it will be on the floor below fin-" Finlay tightens his grip on my hand "don't worry about it Kyle, Samantha will stay with me" there was a pause before Finlay spoke again, "I do have the penthouse after all". A smirk came across Kyle's face and he looked at Colin who also had the same expression. Should I take the room? Before I could say anything the doors opened and both Kyle and Colin left the elevator, what do they know that I don't ? The rest of the ride up the elevator was silent until we reached the penthouse. Once we were inside I stood shocked, the place was massive, I think you could fit at least 10 of my apartments in here. The walls where painted a crisp white with some photos of wildlife hung across the wall. Everything was neat and polished, all the furniture was leather and the low hung lights lit the room a golden colour.

Finlay lets go of my hand, leaves my side and enters the kitchen. He soon appears holding two bottles of water, Finlay gives one to me which I kindly take and start to drink feeling the refreshing water hit my throat. I could feel Finlay's eyes wondering over me so I look into his eyes, his cheeks started to flush. "So lets go get changed into something comfortable" Finlay takes one of my hands immediately sending sparks up my arms and takes me to his bedroom (not that I know why because my stuff is in my car). The huge king bed has a black silk bedding draped over the sides that slightly glisten in the golden light. My mouth drops as I see my duffle bag laying on the edge of his bed. I know that he got one of his assistants to drive my car over here but I didn't know they already brought my stuff up and why to Finlay's room and not the room I was given?
Finlay leaves to go to the bathroom, so I take this time to find some clothes. I open my duffle and see Finlay's hoodie in my bag, Kylee must have taken my bag here who else had my jumper? I pull out a black tank top and a pair of shorts to get changed into and place my duffle next to the nightstand. The door to the bathroom clicks open showing a half naked Finlay, he is gorgeous. Every muscle on his body is well defined, his arms tense when he sees me staring causing his veins to bulge slightly under the pressure from his biceps. I quickly look away and speed walk into his bathroom before I show how turned on I'm am just at the sight of him.
I get washed with the extra towels Finlay had left me and get changed into my pyjamas. When I leave the bathroom I throw my bra and pants next to my duffle and walk out of the bedroom and into the lounge. I see Finlay still shirtless sat on the couch his eyes are fixed to the tv until he turned his attention to me. Finlay gawks at me dropping his jaw in to process, it's only now that I realise I don't have a bra on. I never wear a bra when I sleep, they are just super uncomfortable. I sit confidently to the side of Finlay feeling his heat radiate around me. I watch the tv show thats on the telly and never look up to Finlay once as I feel his eyes glued to me.
After a couple episodes I feel myself start to fall asleep, just as I feel myself slipping into a deep slumber two strong arms wrap around my waist and legs. Finlay hold me bridal style close to his chest and I feel every muscle tense under my touch. We get to his room and I can tell he doesn't want to let go as he stands there and lets out a long sigh, should I just open my eyes? Finlay lays me down on the bed and comfort consumes me, if I could take this bed home with me I would. Finlay's breath fans my face as he brushes my hair away from my cheeks, I love these moments where I see Finlay so loving and vulnerable. The bed dips next to me and Finlay sits down, I hear him whisper "sam, where have you been all my life" I try and hold back a smile, which is harder than it sounds when you really want to blush at his cuteness. Finlay gets into his side of the bed and not long after that I fall into a deep sleep.