Part 2 (The Island)

The Next Morning...

I wake with a serious case of cotton mouth, a throbbing headache, and disoriented as hell. I glance around taking in my surroundings, confused. I'm in a room. It's a master bedroom with a masculine appeal. Clearly it's a man's room and I'm lying beneath his black silk sheets. Then the events of last night come rushing back to me.

Oh God...

My baby sister

My parents

As I try to sit up I smell the scent of body wash animating from my skin. To my horror, I realize I'm not dressed in my street clothes from earlier but in a long clingy peach nightie. Someone bathed me. Saw me naked. Someone touched me. I begin to shake violently.

Okay Ophelia calm down.

As I'm about to have a full on panic attack the door opens and in walks a freakishly tall but gorgeous woman with equally gorgeous red hair that brushes her thighs. Golden highlights shimmer in the sunlight that pours through the window. Her body is lean and athletic. She struts in holding a platter of pancakes, bacon and eggs with some tropical fruit. There's a lovely patient smile on her face that touches her leaf green eyes. "Good morning, sweetheart," The woman greets me. Her voice is overly sweet and smoky like radio personalities. I freeze in place like a deer caught in headlights.

My mind begins wheeling a hundred miles per hour.

First, I need to run...

My eyes flick to the door.

Suddenly the woman morphs into something lethal and hard before my eyes. She says in a hard tone, "Don't even think about it, Ophelia... besides there's nowhere to run. You're on a private Island." My lips tremble as the tears well up in my eyes at her admission and just like that she softens.

The woman has empathy.

Good to know.

"Who are you," I whisper.

"I'm Rowena but call me Ro. You and I are going to be good friends... if you want to be."

"Why am I here?" I remember my attacker saying something about leverage.

She winces as if embarrassed by something. "He has a... um... fetish."

"Fetish? He has a fetish?"

She sighs. "For you. Yes."

"Why?" I ask, bitterly. I'm a nerd. I spend my time studying... okay I am pretty but what happened to the world where a man asked a woman out not abduct her.

Rowena shrugs. "You're what he needs, I guess. Men like him don't have the luxury of dating before taking a girl home." Her eyes held pity as she places down the platter in front of me. "Eat up. I want to show you around and take you swimming. Anton is taking care of some business and won't be back until after dinner."

Tears slide down my face. "Please, I need to go home. My family is worried sick about me."

"Relax, girl. Anton will take good care of you. By the way you're new clothes are right next to his in the walk in closet and in the drawers." She gives me that lovely smile again and leaves locking the door behind her.

The Island is beautiful I have to admit but it's a fortress. Whoever my captor is he is beyond paranoid and insanely rich to be able to afford an Island with high-tech security. There are high tech cameras and drones right along with heavily armed guards patrolling the perimeter ever so often. Even Rowena is armed. It's almost like they're waiting for an attack. "But if it's a private Island and no one really knows where this place is why have it heavily guarded?"