Part 3 (The List)

I walk the beach, fuming, fist clenched. Oddly, Rowena didn’t follow me when I stormed out of the house this morning. I woke up sore between my legs and relieved I didn’t have to face Anton the morning after. Angry and frustrated tears spring from my eyes. How could I have let him? I should have fought harder. I’ve never been so weak just to accept the bullshit he was telling me… maybe in that moment he was sincere, but I don’t give a fuck. Anton had no right to do that.
I become very aware of a presence behind me. I shiver as I feel his lips press against the side of my neck, his arms wrapping around my frame. “Don’t you have anything better to do?” I ask.
“Then be with you... Nope, I took the day off.” His fingers interlace with my mine giving them a gentle squeeze as he leads me along the ivory sand. As I walk side by side with Anton I cannot stop staring at him. He's gorgeous, shirtless with designer jeans slung low on his hips. I’m all too aware of his large pecks and the massive size of his arms, the hard washboard abs... If I were any other woman I probably would be happy to be taken by such a man but I’m not. I’m angry as hell. “I bought it for you,” he says, looking into my eyes. I glance away unable to hold that intense gaze. Those cheetah gold eyes were alight with a look I’d rather not delve into. It was dangerous.
“Bought what?” I ask hoping it’s not what I think it is.
“The island. I bought it for you.”
I stand there stunned for a fraction of a second. “Why? Why would you do that?”
“Because I want what normal men have but I’m not foolish enough to think I can have it. So I resort to kidnapping a little girl- not a woman at all- who instead of owning up to her desires she denies them.”
My chest rises and falls with so much rage. I know he could probably kill me with a fingernail but right now I wanted to punch him in the face. “You really think I’ll be happy here, huh? You took me away from my family, my life! I was on my way to becoming a doctor, a fucking doctor! I was supposed to graduate and be enrolling into medical school, interning! You ruined all that by bringing me here! And I will always hate you for that!” I can feel the hot tears rolling down my cheeks.
“You’ll learn to love me and our life together,” he says, his expression concrete.
I nearly laugh in his face. “I’ll hate you as long as you keep me here.” He’s angry now. I instinctively back up as I see the monster he truly is surface. Next thing I know I’m being thrown over his shoulder as he sprints back towards the beach mansion.
Anton enters the large dining room and bends me over the table. I hear the sound of a belt being pulled from his jeans. He yanks my shorts and panties down then I feel the sting of the belt on my backside. I yell trying to push up but his palm in the middle of my back keeps me rooted in place. I dance trying to dodge the belt. Five hard licks he gives me. My face heats with humiliation but I’m more embarrassed and horrified to realize I’m wet. Very wet. He starts rubbing away the sting whispering endearments. “You’re my little good girl. You took that so well. I’m going to reward you…” He rubs my cheek then lays a soft kiss where his hand had been. His hand slips between my thighs.

“Mmm,” he grunts his approval feeling my wetness as he messages my clit but it’s not enough I need to come. My heart skips a beat with excitement then I’m pushing back against him wanting more. Anton drops to his knees, spreading my cheeks. He eats my pussy from behind. I throw my head back moaning my pleasure to the ceiling.

I’m drugged. I have to be, nothing should feel this good. I hear him laughing and realize I spoke my thoughts aloud. Inserting two fingers into me, he finds my G-spot, THE spot that every other guy has had trouble finding. My legs shake. “Oh God, Anton,” I breathe.

He taps my ass, “It’s okay, baby, come for your man.” His tongue flicks fast over my clit as he fingers massages the tissue that drives me fucking crazy.

“Fuuuuuuuck,” I scream, coming.

Later, we shower together the sprays surrounding us as Anton washes every inch of me. Then he lifts me astride him wrapping my legs around his waist fucking me against the wall of the shower. Afterwards, he carries me out and lays me down on the bed rubbing some expensive oil into my skin, messaging the tension out of my body. “Why are you doing this?” I peer at him over a shoulder.

“I just want to make you happy, beautiful,” he tells me.

A thought crosses my mind. “You know what would really make me happy?”

“No, what,” he says in a dreamy tone, staring at my ass like it’s a bag rice crispy treats.

“If I call my parents…. They’re worried about me. Please.” His hands freeze on my body.

“Not now, Ophelia. Not until you get settled in. I’ve already sent them pictures of you. So they know you’re alive…” Anton pauses for a moment debating rather he share something with me. “I’ve taken the liberty to install security cameras into their home. Would you like to see them?” This was so wrong but I wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to see a glimpse of my parents.

“Yes,” I whisper.

“Get dressed and come downstairs.”

“That boy deserves his revenge,” my father was saying. In the recorded video feed my parents are sitting in their large living room, cuddled right next to each other, drinking coffee. There’s worried expressions on their faces and I know this is eating them alive. My heart drops in my chest, my fingers itch to hold them, to kiss them both and tell them I love you mom and dad. I hug my knees to my chest my eyes glued to the screen.

“What are you talking about, Vick? You’re speaking in riddles here,” my mom responds. Mom looks gorgeous in a cream capris pants suit and heels. Her dark hair slicked back in a low sleek chignon.

“Don’t you want our daughter back, Eva?”

“Of course I want my Ophelia back-

“Then trust me, baby. I’m going to use all the resources I have to give the man what he wants.” He holds my mother close to his chest, kissing her temple and stroking her hair. Then she reaches for my daddy’s belt.

“Turn it off,” I hiss. I love my parents but I sure as hell do not want to see them make love. He grabs the remote and flicks off the T.V.

“Why, Ophelia,” he says laughing at a private joke. “You’ll be surprised to know you’re just like your mother… a masochist.”

I just ignore that. “When was this?”

“The morning after I took you.”

“What list was my daddy talking about?” I turn trying my best not to try and wring his neck and guess what he’s doing… lazing on the couch like a lion comfortable in its territory giving me a look like he wants to eat me… again. Arms spread wide on the back of cream colored sofa.

He says nothing just grabs my feet and inspects them. “You need a pedicure,” he notices. Was this fool for real? “I’ll remedy that.” He begins messaging my feet and I nearly moan at the sensation almost forgetting about the situation. I said almost, but God this man really did know how to please a woman. There’s silence between us for a moment.

“Once upon a time,” Anton begins. “A Russian Gypsy soldier fell in love with an Iraqi woman. They married and had two precious boys. It was a happy home full of love and adoration. Then there was an American spy who was gathering Intel for the U.S. government but the Intel he gathered was misinformation. A small peaceful town where the family lived was mistaken for an insurgent camp. A strike was made on the town and the family was killed in the massacre but one of the boys survived. Certain individuals in the C.I.A covered up the crime. He swore revenge on those who destroyed the ones he held so dear… Want to know a secret Ophelia?” I’m stunned into silence. He continues, “The little boy was me and the spy was your father.”   

***Spoiler Alert***Next part we meet Daddy Vick (AKA Denzel Washington 😭😭😭) up close and personal.