Sean's Grandpa

We start running through the jungle looking for any kind of way to escape the giant lizard chasing us. I'm running side by side with Sean and Hank when I lose sight of Kailani and Gabato. Of course, when I do see them Sean runs after them trying to be a "knight in shining armor".

I scream after him to stop him, but it's too late, and I go and run to save him. But, I come too close for comfort with the lizard. "Sean! Move! Now!" I yell pushing him to move forward, which encourages the two natives of Palau move faster as well. 

Hank comes upon us and we all suddenly become trapped into a corner, and Hank as for the backpack quickly pulling out a flare.

"Uncle, what are you doing?" I ask worried, as Sean is trying to get the older man's attention.

"Not now, you two. She's scared!" He replies.

"No!" I yell.

"She's cold blooded and attracted to heat." Sean explains just as the lizard bites off the head of the flare.

"Now what?" Ask Kailani.

"The only thing left." Hank starts dramatically. "The Thundercookie." With that he punches the lizard, but it doesn't even faze her.

"Oh good lord! We're dead." I yell out, grabbing Sean's hand for comfort which he reciprocates with a squeeze.

All the sudden a weird shrieking sound is heard, and as the Lizard is distracted a large pendulum with a log as it's weapon is used to hit it, giving us time to run.  We run as far as we can get, but the Lizard is knocked out, and as we come to a stop an old man stands in front of us. "Don't just stand there. Applaud!" Gabato quickly does so.

"Grandpa!" Sean yells running towards him. "That was amazing."

"A pitch perfect frill necked lizard mating call." He starts. "They fall for it every time." 

Sean then starts to introduce everyone starting with Gabby, and Kailani, then moving to myself. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Julia or Jewel as Hank, my uncle here calls me." 

"A pleasure to meet you dear." Sean's Grandfather responds.

"And I'm Sean's Step-Father, Hank Parsons. Me and Julia helped crack your code." Hank introduces shaking Hands with the man.

"You're the stepfather?"