A/N

So i just wrote a whole 1000 word chapter to add on to the the preview but Wattpad didn't save it. Basically, I'm watching the movie and writing Julia in where I want her but I just lost twenty minutes of work and I don't feel like going back so what happened is as follows. 

Julia as she came out of the cave fell on Sean and they have this little awkward cute moment where they don't know how to talk to each other so they both just say Hi, until Hank comes and help Jules off the ground. Together they walk throughout the Jungle sticking to each other (there is no dialogue in the movie hear, or in my chapter). 

When the Volcano begins to erupt Sean, Hank, and Alexander have a small but important fight. To get Sean to come with them, and not see the Golden Volcano, Julia grabs his hand and says (I remember this pretty clearly).

"Sean, I know that this is important to you, I get it. But I want to live, and I want you to live too... So please Sean, come with us... For me."

He doesn't answer her at all but takes her with him as she grabs a thermos and opens it to try and catch some golden ash. 

Sorry, I may fix this later, but now I just want to finish the book today while I'm watching the movie.