When He Asks You Out

Myers
You've done the research on Haddonfield, and to be honest you weren't frightened at all. You weren't scared of Michael. He had many opportunities to kill you, but he didn't. With that being said, you were sitting on the back porch and waiting for him. It was late, around ten to be exact. After checking the mail this morning, you received a note from Myers. That note led you to be in the position you are in now. A few minutes went by, and before you could call it a night your attention went to the shrubs. Michael then stepped out and slowly pulled off his mask. He looked shy and too scared to be a killer. He was chewing at his bottom lip while slowly approaching you. You gave him a welcoming smile and remained sitting on the cement step. "Hi," you said. Michael said nothing, he then looked away when handing you another note. You took in nervously, then opened it.
The note read: "I'm sorry for scaring you. I promise not to hurt you. Even if you say no to me."
You kept a confused look, but then parted your lips and blushed deeply when looking up at him. Michael was stroking him on, soft and short brown hair. He then looked at you with a calm smile, which made you smile even more. "Myers," you mumbled. "Are you asking me to go out with you? As in becoming your girlfriend?" After he nodded, you smiled more and folded up the note. "Of course." When he looked at you, he extended his hand. You took it, then gasket when he pulled you into his chest. You could feel his warmth and smell his rich scent, and that caused you to hug him back. "Thank you," he whispered.