When He Wants To Try Something Kinky

(Literally my life XD)
Myers
You were cleaning the dishes at your place while Michael was fixing a hole in his jumpsuit. It's been a long day of nothing but chores from the few lazy days you took. Once you sighed through your lips, you looked up to see Michael lost in thought while slowly twirling a thread. "Myers? You okay there?" you asked. Michael double blinked, then cleared his throat when his cheeks heated. Even though he nodded, you furrowed your brows and slowly leaned against the counter. "Mikey, what's wrong?" Michael stopped what he was doing as well and placed down the needle and thread. When he scooted to the side, you sat next to him and took his hands. You kissed his knuckles, then pressed your cheek against them. "Ideas," he whispered. "Ideas of what?" Shortly after you asked that, Michael handed you the same sticky note he found in your book a few weeks ago. Your cheeks heated and you sealed your lips out of embarrassment. "Want to leave them everywhere," he whispered. After biting the inside of your cheek and studying his handsome appearance, you smiled largely. "I'll think about it," you mumbled. Once you kissed his cheek, Michael nodded and you took the sticky note from his fingertips.