When There's A Break In

Myers
You paused after hearing the front door click shut, you gave a confused look when doing so and stopped your music that was playing faintly. Michael promised you that he was going to be back around eleven, it was eight. Your room door was shut for you were changing, but when you cracked it open you quickly shut it with a gasp. You grabbed your cell phone and hid in the closet of the bedroom. As you were about to dial the cops, you cancelled that action when thinking of Michael. Your phone was even more useless for Myers didn't carry a phone on him anyways. You started to breathe heavily and nearly cry a bit as you heard the stranger digging through drawers in the kitchen. When hearing the bedroom door be pushed open, you buried your into your knees. Michael was on the outside of the bedroom. He had his knife raised in the air and began to watch the intruder make his way back into the living room. Once he did, Myers slipped a hand over the guy's mouth and plunged the knife into his chest. Five minutes later, you reached for the closest door handle. When you opened it, you seen no one in sight. You didn't hear anything either. After you peeked into the living room, you then gasped when seeing blood drops leading towards the back door. "Okay, okay," you quickly said. "Self defense. Michael stabbed him out of self defense." As you said this, you were scrubbing the wooden floor with a bleached rag.