Random Scenario: When He Gets You A Phone Case

(My gosh. Myers is the sexiest slasher ever to be created.)
Myers
"Mikey! Guess what?!" you cheered. Michael gave an eyebrow raise and stood up from the couch with his hands in his pockets of his jumpsuit before his expression loosened when seeing your hands behind your back after coming back into the living room. "Hm?" he hummed. "I found my keys!" You lost you keys a couple of days ago when you and him were in the mood. Once you stepped through the door, Michael tossed them and pinned your hands against the wall. A few days later, you finally found them when rearranging the living room. They were underneath the television stand where you kept all of your horror films and other movies at. As you dangled the keys in front of Michael, who smirked, you then lowered them when he extended a black phone case to you. "I'm not psycho!" Michael shrugged when looking to the side. "Cute though," he whispered. You blushed when looking up at him and it made him pull you into his chest only for you to lean back out of his with narrowed eyes. "Should take that as a compliment?" Michael nodded, then kissed your forehead. "Not as psycho as you," you mumbled. When Michael shrugged again, you faintly laughed with an eye roll.

 When Michael shrugged again, you faintly laughed with an eye roll