When He Saves You

Myers
You sighed of relief after hearing a creaking noise start to move away from you. Shortly after you tried to move, you yelped and flinch when hearing someone running towards you and down the dock. Once you screamed, ice cold water splashed on you. You shivered and started to whine and whimper more while trying to get yourself free from the ropes. While you did so, Michael was holding Jason underwater. Unfortunately, your fear was distracting him. When he looked away, Jason pulled him under. The two were wrestling in the shallow water until it ended shortly once you broke free. You tossed the ropes to the side, took off your mouth cover, then pulled off your blindfold. "Michael!" you cheered. It was just Myers now. He turned to you, then quickly pulled himself onto the dock. He was soaked, cold, yet you still hugged him tightly. You faintly cried into his chest, but he only rocked you gently. Once feeling how cold you were, he pulled back to retrieve your clothes. As he did, you stared into the lake below. You saw nothing but your reflection, then Myers. After putting on your t-shirt, Michael scooped you bridal style. "I love you," you whispered. "I love you more," he mumbled.