Coming Soon

Riot, The Karyln Trials Book 2

We will break the cycle...

After three training weeks, we were thrust into the Waste, expected to trek two-hundred-fifty miles through barren nothingness to reach salvation. The Trial has tested us each, on our strength, our cunning, and our forgiveness.

We've already faced teams that have tried to kill us, and teams just trying to make the cut and avoid the Purge, as we are. We've made it halfway and there's still much to face ahead of us. We have five more tests, one-hundred-twenty-five more miles, and many more encounters to meet.

There's only three of us left. Two of us injured, and the other too mentally broken to speak more than necessary. No matter what has happened, or what is going to happen, we have to work to make it to the end. To salvation.

My name is Adaline Grace, and I won't be number twenty-two much longer.

C3-G12, Terraform Book 1

In a galaxy so vast, what would drive a person to stay in one place?

For thousands of years, space fascinated the people of Prime 3 and now, exploration drives them to continue to look to the stars. At the age of twenty-one, men and women decide whether to stay on their home planet, or to follow in the footsteps of their ancestors and move to a new one. However, they only get one chance to go where they want. 

When Serina applies for a transfer to A1-C23, her one chance is denied and where she ends up is now at the mercy of the GTA, the Galactic Transport Authority. After a grueling two weeks leading up to her transfer, she is placed into a stasis pod and sent to an unknown planet called C3-G12. 

While there, she meets strange faces from even stranger places and is expected to lead the brand new colony started on this new planet along with a few choice others. 

What is to come of this new place? And will she be able to lead when she grew up as a follower?