Epilogue-

Avni looked up at DD, she wrapped her hand around his arm, then did the same to Prakash, nothing about their lives had been normal or traditional, but thats what made it so important. They all walked slowly up the aisle.

Neil looked up, his eyes watery at the beauty of Avni, she always managed to take his breath away.

When she arrived infront of him, she smiled, everything she had wanted was stood before her, the love of her life would once again be tied to her in the purest union.

"We gather here today infront of all of these witnesses to join Avni and Neil in marriage, if there is anyone who objects to this marriage, let them speak now or forever hold their peace"

Avni and Neil held eachothers gaze, he stretched out his hand to take hers, squeezing it tightly as he spoke "I Neil Khanna take you Avni to be my wife, to love even when things get hard, I promise to love you, to care for you even if another day comes when you cannot remember who I am, I will love you even after I breathe my last breath, because without you I am nothing, you have made me a man, made me strong and taught me love and I will spend my whole life repaying that, I cant express what you are to me, all I can say is you are mine and I am yours and I forever will be"

She released a shaky breath "I Avni take you Neil Khanna to be my husband, I promise to love you even if I forget my love, because my heart knows you, its been yours right from the start, I will remain by your side no matter what happens, I will never let you doubt my love and will take your family as my own, and I will never stop proving to you how special you truly are, because you are the most amazing, kind hearted man I have ever met, even if you dont see it"

Looking down through teary eyes as he slipped a ring on her finger, she took his left hand and did the same

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride"

He yanked her closer and pressed his lips to hers, in promise to always love her, she pulled away embarassed and turned to the people who stood up and clapped

"I introduce the newly married couple, Avni and Neil Khanna"

Avni threw the bouquet behind her, Sunheri gasped as she grabbed it, DD nudged her arm "Guess thats a hint"

She blushed and looked away, Shweta ran over and hugged her "Yay"

Prakash shook his head at his crazy wife and walked over to congratulate the happily married couple before they went for their first dance

Neil span Avni around, he dipped her slowly then kissed her forehead "Ill never tire of seeing you as my wife"

She smiled up at him "Its been a long time coming hm"

He pulled her up slowly and swayed to the music, resting his forehead against hers "That it has"

"Neil"

"Hm" he opened his eyes, gazing lovingly into hers

"Pinch me, I cant believe this is real"

He brushed his nose against hers "Well, believe it, because it is" nuzzling his nose against hers he sealed the night with a kiss.

Not everyone has the luck to find the one they are made for, only the luckiest people get to encounter such a fate.

Thank you for reading Jab Bana Uska Hi Bana, stay well and happy always.

Ongoing Avneil story- The Lift
New Avneil Story- Lusus Naturae