Socialise

You tap your feet as you wait for them. Just then the door swings open and revealing a few students. And coming behind them is Ruby and her team and a few other people. You see she points at you. You raised your hand and wave. They make their way towards you.

"Hello~" a redheaded woman said.

Oh it's that girl from the cereal box you thought to yourself.

And there is a man with black hair and a pink hair strands. And next to him is a man with the blonde hair.

"Let me intoduce you" Ruby said. She wave at you "this is y/n l/n"

She gesture at the redhead.

"This is Pyrrha,Nora,Ren, and Jaune" she gesture at each of them as she list their names.

"And this is my team, this is Yang,Blake, and the other one, Weiss is not here in the moment" She scratched her head.

You stood up and shake each of their hands. They would say nice to meet you when you shake their hand. But you only responded with a nod.

"He...doesn't talk much" Ruby said.

"Yeah we got that impression crystal clear." Yang said.

"I don't think he can even talk" Jaune said. "No offense" he adds.

You wave your hand in dismissal. You gesture at the table and sit on it.

"Okay you hold on to the table while we take our food" Yang said.

You nod. They all went for their food as you tap your hand on the table as you wait.

"We're back~" Yang said. Team JNPR sat beside you while team RWBY is on the opposite side. On your right is Pyrrha, amd on her right is Nora, then Ren, and then Jaune.

In front of you is Ruby, one her left is Yang, and then Blake.

They all weirdly sit and eat in silence, they would gaze on one another. Some people would take glances at you and them. But mostly you.

"So...y/n we didn't see you on the initiation. What's up with that?" Yang said.

You cross your arm as you think about how you would, charade your way to tell them this. After careful consideration, you think that doing your usual charade , will be more annoying than fun. So you decided to typed it instead.

You pull out your scroll and typed.

'I already passed the test before you all did'

You turn your scroll around and showed it to them.

"Oh how?" Nora asked.

You turn your scroll around again. And began to type.

'You see, i keep failing the final test of the semester and my grade isn't that good. And so i never advanced pass the first semester...' you typed.

You showed it to them. There were silence. And then Nora burst out laughing.

"Nora!" Ren said.

"Haha i'm so sorry but haha"

You hang your head down and push your index finger together.

'It's not that funny' you typed.

"Im fact, It's kinda sad actually" Jaune said.

"Don't worry i'm sure you could pass this one. We'll help you" Ruby said.

You nod.

"How about your team? Where are they?"

You shake your head.