Favor

"Hrg..We've been following him for one hour. And nothing is happening. He's just sitting there" Ruby said.

You are in the library trying to study one of the history books that are provided by the library. While Ruby and Blake hides behind a bookcase.

They take a single book so that they can make a book shaped hole where they can peek through.

"Yeah, we're not really getting anything." Blake said.

"Hrm..." Ruby ruffles her hair.

As they stare at you, you continue to read the book in front of you. But sadly, Ruby's and Blake's glare at you, is making you hard to focus.

Ah this is so awkward! i can't focus at all!

Suddenly your scroll vibrates in your pocket. You pull it out and see that Ozpin is calling you.

..And now there is this guy..

You swipe your finger across your scroll and answer it. You made sure that it's not on speaker and then you bring it up to your ear.

"Oh finally, some development. Who do you think is calling him?" Ruby whispers.

"Hush.." Blake replied.

Blake cat ears wiggle under her bow.

"Good morning, Mr.L/n." Ozpin said through the scroll.

"...." you replied with silence.

"...I'll get to the point. I wish to ask for a favor. It seems that there is a sudden spike in the grimm's activity in the Forever Falls." He said.

"...."

"...And since the teachers are quite busy....I turned to you. May you please help me solve this problem?" He asked.

"....hm.." you softly replied.

"Ah thank you, Mr.L/n. I'll make sure to have the teachers to give you some extra credits. Thank you very much and be careful"

"...."

You close your scroll.

Hm...guess i have to lose these two first..

You close the book and stood up, your chair makes slight a noise as it was push away from the table. And then you begins to walks towards the exit.

Ruby gasps.

"Quick! The chase is on!" Ruby said before she stealthily chases after you. With Blake following her close behind .

They followed you outside. Their heads turning to the left before turning to the right and saw you walking amidst the students.

"There!" Ruby said as she points at you.

They followed you at a safe distance.

Hm..if i remember correctly, Mr.Port's class should be over right about...Now..

As soon as you finished that sentence in your mind. A door that you just passed, burst open and lets out a flood of students that blocks Ruby's and Blake's sight of you.

The students faces that came out of Mr.Port's class are filled with relief because they no longer have to listen to another word of Mr.Port's stories.

Because listening to Mr.Port's stories are the equivalent of having the birds and the bees talks from your parents.

While it is might be beneficial for them, but even so they really don't want to hear it. And rather embrace the sweet release of death than to listen to another word....at least that's your thoughts about it.