Brawler Vs Gunslinger

Hm..this is unexpected..

"All right, y/n. I hope you're ready because here i come!" Yang said.

She smashed her fist together, making a sound that you do not think fists made.

So how did you get in this predicament in the first place? Well let's take a moment and look back to 5 minutes ago.

It was after you had lunch

"Yo y/n you wanna come to the training room and fight me?"

You shake your head.

"Great! Come with me!"

Yang then proceed to drag you to the training room.

"You guys go on without us~" Yang said to her friends as she drags you.

And here you are, fighting in hand to hand combat with Yang. None of you are equipped with your weapons. It's a light spar, Yang call it.

You eyed your opponent, analysing her. It doesn't take you a second to conclude that she is a seasoned fighter, her posture and stance are good. She seemed strong. No, she is strong.

You conclude that it is unwise to be hit by her. Well technically it is unwise to be hit by anything, but you really have to dodge this one.

"Hey y/n, wanna make this fight more interesting?"

You tilted your head.

"The winner of this fight can wish one thing from the loser. And the loser have to do the winner's wish no matter what."

Hearing that, you really have no reason to accept it. And so just to play ut safe, you decided to refuse. Plus, Yang seems like the type to ask for the most outrageous thing.

"Shake your head if you accept!" Yang said really fast.

You shake your head.

Wait what?

"Awesome! Let's do this!"

She dashed towards you. You sidestepped and she follows with a roundkick. But you jumpback.

She did not relent and keep comng after you.

Punch,punch,kick,punch.

Sidestep,sidestep,jumpback,block.

"Hehe" Yang seems amused. Like a child that have found her playmate.

You wave your left hand that you used to block her punch.

Hm..i definitely shouldn't get hit by that.

"Sorry, did that hurt?" Yang grins.

You wave your hand in dismissal.

"Is that so? Then i guess you wouldn't mind, if i actually put my back into it."

You shrugged.

It doesn't matter if she do it now. It's too late. You are 99 percent certain that you got her figured out. You will not get hit again.

And so you steel yourself as Yang dash towards you once more. Her move are faster, her attacks sharper. But it does not matter.

You are a 100 percent certain now. You will not get hit.

She keeps trying and keeps on attacking, but as the fight goes on, you are more and more relaxed, and you dodge her attacks with minimal effort.

You feel like fighting a child who just learned how to walk. The fight goes on for another 7 minutes, that now only consist of her throwing a punch and kicks while you continue to just dodge them all, it was almost like that you're just dancing.