Courage

After you've awoken from your slumber, and after Prof.Ozpin and Ms.Goodwitch returned from the bathroom. You bid your farewell, and you put on your helmet and went to the elevator, leaving Ozpin's office.

After you've left, Ozpin starts talking while he is reading the report that Glynda gave him, that he couldn't quite read with the focus he always had since his bladder feels like it's about to explode. So he's re-reading them again.

While he's reading them, a question popped in his mind, a question he wishes to ask you but decided not to.

"Glynda, may i ask how is the fight today? How does Ms.Nikos fare with ours truly?" He asked while his eyes still fixated on the scroll.

Ms.Goodwitch straighten her shirt and straighten her skirt. Before she looked up to Ozpin.

"Hm? Oh you haven't asked him?"

"I was planning to, but...I changed my mind. Please enlighten me"

"I see. Well with the usual rules in place, the fight ended as you might expect, the fight ended with one shot" Glynda said.

"Ah i see. Hm..Then it seems that not even Ms.Nikos have truly gotten the basics down yet"

"Heh yes. But to be fair, it is rather hard to train and overcome a weakness that you don't even know you have. Even a professional wouldn't know any better until they met y/n...either for the first or the last"

"Hehe yes, that is a very fair point" Ozpin chuckle.

"Hm...But it still bewilders me everytime i see it....To be able to see a 'crack' of a person's aura. He have explained it to us how he does it, i know. But it's still hard for me to wrap my head around it...to think there is a way to use your aura in such a manner."

Glynda raises her hand and open her palm as if wanting to reach for something.

"First, instead of using your aura to protect oneself he uses it to spread it around the room, like an invisible smoke. He did it silently and seemingly without any effort. And after people have been enveloped in it. With this 'mist' he is able to sense everything, even the smallest of actions, muscles tensing, blood flowing, hearts beating, even an ant crawling wouldn't go unnoticed, and of course like in the movies where the thief spray the room and reveals an infra red sensor. He can see our aura and their weaknesses if there is any."

Ozpin closes his eyes and let out a small smile, amused at his friend slash assistant as she describes your trick.

"But that's not all, since he is able to sense everything, he have to make sure that he doesn't take in too much information and knocked himself out. So the bigger the room, or the bigger the area where he spreads his 'mist', then the more information he have to deal with and the more control he have to exude. And to see the 'crack' in his opponent aura he have to keep this up even as the battle rages on, it is essential for him to keep himself calm so that he could control the constant information that are being feeded to his senses...Ah~ what a complicated process. And yet he did it so effortlessly or...at least he made it seem so" Glynda shakes her head.

She look ahead to the chair that you just sit upon.

"And despite after he explained it to us and make it seem that this is in fact a teachable technique...he is actually the only one who can do this in the whole world...and to top it off with his semblance, a semblance that could burn and destroy everything he wants and also enhances his already superb attributes...Heh...That boy is just far too strong to the point of cheating...." Glynda shakes her head.

Ozpin look ahead to the elevator.

"Yes...Truly a remarkable individual..." Ozpin said, a hint of sadness and proud mix in his voice.