Party

As the leaves fall in the Forever Falls forest, so are the bullets that are coming from your gun and then the grimms follow soon after.

A trail of smoke comes out from your gun, you open the chamber and the remaining caliber falls and you reload your gun. And put it on your holster.

You have just finished cleared the sixth pack of grimms.

There sure are a lot of grimms today.

Just then a beowulf comes leaping out of a bushes behind you, it's jaws wide open, it's teeth sharp and ready to sink to it's prey.

Without turning back, with lightning speed you draw your gun and aimed it behind you and shoot.

Bang!

Your gun flashes accompamy with a loud noise, like it was shot from a rifle. And out of the flash soars a bullet and it hits the grimm right in the head and it dropped before it reaches you.

But even though you've killed the grimm, your heart are wrecked with worry.

You examine your gun.

..Did my gun always sounded different that time? It sounded like a rifle..

That last shot sounds like it was shot by a sniper rifle. You could have sworn that you have heard that sounds before. But why did it came from your gun? You wonder.

Did...Did i broke it?

You raised it upwards and shoots it. And just like before instead of the usual sounds that it makes.It made a rifle like sound.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Bang!

"Man there sure are a lot of grimms today" Ruby said as she reloads her crescent rose.

While Blake cuts down another grimm.

"But man, your crescent rose sure are loud. It pretty much drowns the sounds from my gun" Blake said.

"Hehe thanks. I work real hard to make sure my crescent rose, have that 'oomph' in it's shot" Ruby said looking real proud.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Meanwhile you are pacing around the same spot where you just killed all that pack of grimms.

Oh God, i broke it. NOOOOOOOOO! It can't be broken! It can't! It's too important for me! This is literally one of the two things that my Dad left me! This gun are with me pretty much all my life!...

...It's kinda messed up that the two things that my Dad left me are a tool to kill others, while the other one is a smoke pipe, that is a tool to basically kill myself over a long period of time.

I mean i guess he had to give me a gun so that i can defend myself from the many, that are already trying to kill me at such a young age. And that number spikes after Dad died. It kinda makes for a shitty childhood.

"Hm? Whoa! Sadness?! Why are you here?!" Reason said, looking and sounds surprised.

...Daddy~! Why did you have to die and leave me?! I mean i already know now. But dammit, i was so lonely and so scared all those years! So many people tried to kill me. I was so angry for the longest time, and i hated that i was always so angry!

And now the gun you gave me have up and left me too! I'm sorryyyyyy!Waaaaaaaaaaa! Daddyyyyyyyyyyy!

You have entered the psychological prison, that is your mind. You are so deep in it, you can't even have the sense of reason, that you can just have gun fixed.