shot 1

I know I know... U all are think I didn't update my old stories... And come up with new one... It's just two or three chappy... What to do.. U all know m crazy... Sorry...
I will update my other stories too...
Please try it once...
Love you all...

Thought to write something different from my other stories... I don't know it's good or not... Let's see... 😉😉😉😉

********************

"Mom... Please"

"Omm please understand"

Ommkara singh oberoi and his mom janhvi argue in his marriage topic...

"Have you gone mad mom... She is so young... Just 19 year old.. And m 32"

"So what omm... Her parents and she had no problem to this age difference"

"But I had problem"

Omm sit on bed... Hold his head... Fully tensed...

His mom sit beside him...

'Omm... Try to understand beta.. It's your dadi's wish.."

"But mom... I suppose to marry tia... Not her younger sis.."

"I know omm... But tia runway with her lover before the engagement"

"So... Can it necessary to marry her younger sis if the elder ran away"

"No... But your dadi promise her parents when u all are kids that she bring one of their daughter as oberois bahu"

"Mom... Please... I don't want to marry a kid... She is not mature... How can I handle"

"Stop it omm... She is not a kid... May be she is not mature as you... But not dump"

"No... Means no"

"OK fine... Then go and tell your dadi about it"

Janhvi left the room in anger... Omm rub his forehead in tension..

Ommkara POV...

Ohh god... What's a wrost situation this is... My parents and dadi force me to marry a girl name gauri trivadi... She is the younger daughter of param trivedi and rachna trivedi...

My marriage fix with their elder daughter tia trivedi... But she ran away with her lover two days before of our engagement...
M not feel bad... Because I had no feeling for her... I agree to marry her for dadi...

Ohh... My dadi.. Kalayani oberoi... The sweetest dadi... But now I think she is a devil in my life... Because she want to marry me with gauri...

No.... No.... I didn't hate gauri... She is sweet... She is tia's younger sis... I meet her once when I went to see tia in her home...
My problem is our age difference and her childish nature...

M 32 ...a workaholic.... I like mature persons.... Who behave properly... And gauri... She is... Uff..

What to do now.... I can't deny dadi... But... How can I marry a kid... I mean she is like a kid in front me yaar...

The first problem is dadi's promise and second is rudra... Yes... My younger brother... Just because of me ....he still waiting to marry his love bhavya pratap rathor.... Because dadi said m elder... So I marry first...

Now what to do...

POV end...

Omm got up and go to dadi's room....

Dadi sleep on bed... She look unwell... Janhvi, rudra and tej sit near her....

Omm ran and sit beside her...