shot 3

Next evening....

Ommkara waiting for his little wife at hall... Because they are going to a business party...
His one of business partner invite him with his wife for the party...

Ommkara is happy that for the first time he had chance to spend some time with his little butterfly..
But ....he little afraid.... For gauri's childish nature... If she do something stupid at the party.. Then...

His thought break to hear her foot step...
She come downstairs with bhavya... Bhavya help her to get ready...

Omm was just mesmerizing to see her in that dress..

She is looking so beautiful

She comes near him with bhavya...
He still lost in her...

Bhavya clear her throat...

"Bhaiya... I think u are late... U had much time to staring bhabi"

Omm come out of sense... Gauri is blushing... Omm is little confuse.. Is she blushing...

"Han... Han...let's go"

Omm said in embarrassed and take gauri hand with him and left...

************************

They reach to the party...
Rikara greeted by the owner..

Ommkara POV...

The car journey is silent.. But I mesmerized to this kittens beauty... She look amazing... Honestly I did not expect it... I know she is beautiful... But today.. Uff... Her eyes like cat eyes...

We reach the party...I m really nervous.... For the first time m with her... That to for a business party..

Mr malhotra welcome us.. The little kitten.... I mean my wife greeted them...

Yes... I know I call her with names... What to do... Today she look so cute and I love it...

She hold my arms and we enter the venue... I talk with my other friends and partners... I interduce my little kitten to them... I mean my beautiful wife...

They prise her beauty.. And call me lucky... M happy... She smiling... Don't know why but I feel happy when she smile...

But... Just then my happiness ruined by someone...

''Mrs oberoi... You are looking so young... Don't you think Mr ommkara is very much elder than you...may be you find better than him''

Mr sinha... My business rival said it... He always jealous to me... And always try to insult me... But not succeed... But today he succeed...again because of our age difference...

Because all are chuckle... M just embarrass and angry.. But I can't do anything now... My little kitten is also look embarrass...

''If I know about you... Then I send a proposal to u for my son... M sorry... Don't mind but u look like ommkara's daughter''