shot 5

Midnight...

Ommkara wake up... He didn't feel  anything on his chest... He open his eyes...

He saw bed is empty... Gauri is missing...
He lazily...

"Where is gauri"

He call her name for the first time...
He stood up and search the whole room... But not found her...

He cheak bathroom... It's empty...
Now he is confuse... Where is she...

Then he remember she is upset yesterday...

Omm POV..

OMG.... She is upset from yesterday..I hurt her... Did she leave from here... No no... She can't do this..
Then... Where is she...

I come out from my room and go to dadi then mom's room... But it's lock...I tensed now...
If gauri go to their rooms then they definitely come to talk with him...

It means gauri is not there... M restless now... I search in whole mention...
When I cross from the kitchen... I listen some sounds... I peep in... Kitchen light is on...

**********************

I enter the kitchen... And little confuse with shock...
I see little kitten... I mean my gauri prepared something..

Ohh... It's means birdie is hungry... I smile and go near her... She is unaware because I stood behind her...

I clear my throat and see turn...
I see her red eyes... Her sad face... I clearly saw her sadness and broken state... I feel really bad and guilty...

See turn and continue her work.. Totally ignore me... I feel bad...

"What are you doing"

I ask but she is silent

I know she is angry on me... I feel bad but I like it... She show her rights on me..

"I said what are you doing... Can I help you"

I ask in a soft tone...

"No... Thanks"

Her voice is emotional plus not clear... Because she is cried since hours...

"Why... You are hungry right... You sit... I will make something for you"

I told her... But she still silent and not turn... Her silence is killing me..

"Gauri please say something"

I pleaded.... Finally she turn and see me...

"Why you want to help me"

She ask me calmly... I smile... Atleast she talk...

"Because you are my wife"

I see her eyes fill with tear...