epilogue 2(last)

So this is the last part..

Rikara return from their honeymoon....

All the family members are happy to see rikara and ruvya happy...

After few days... It's gauri 20Th birthday....
Gauri is so excited like a kid...

But oberois decided to tease her a little.... They plan a surprised party...

Gauri expected that her hubby wish her in the midnight but it's not happen... So she thought may be he want to surprise her..

Morning...

Gauri wake up and saw her cute angry man is still sleeping hugging her...

She smile sweetly and place her chin on his chest.. (As you all know their sleeping position. 🙈🙈🙈)

She staring her husband with a cute smile...
Ommkara slowly open his eyes from sleep and see his beautiful kitten staring him...

He smile and pull her upto his face... He place a small kiss on her forehead...

"good morning''

He said with a smile...

"Good morning ommkara Ji"

She reply with smile...
Then he place her on bed carefully and get down... Gauri is confused... She expected ommkara wish her for b'day...

"Ommkara Ji... Where are you going"

She ask..

Ommkara knew what she is expecting.... But he can't spoil there surprise....

"Of course for fresh up"

He reply causaly... Her face fall to think that he forget her b'day... But how is this possible... She thought..

Ommkara feel bad to see his butterfly fallen face... But what to do...

"Don't you forget something"

She try again to remember him..

"Ohh... Yes... I forget "

Ommkara reply and her eyes brighten in excitement...
Omm sit near her on bed and peck her lips....

"Sorry.... I forget to give you the morning kiss"

He said lovingly and then run to the bathroom to avoid her questions...

Gauri sit there with and sad pout and staring the bathroom door...

"He forget my b'day "

She said in low and sad voice..

.

.

.

.

At the breakfast table she expect that anyone wish her but her face fall to not receive any wish..

Omm sign rudy and janhvi to wish her.... Because he can't see her sad face... But they denied...

The whole day gauri sit in her room.... Not talking to anyone...

In the evening tiya takes gauri with her for shopping...
Gauri don't want to go because she is angry on everyone..

But tiya forcefully take her for shopping...

.

.

.

After the shopping tiya and gauri return OM in 8:00 PM...