shot 4

Morning...

There is a hustle bustle in OM...
Dadi organize a small pujaa for newly married couples...

Ommkara POV...

M sit on sofa at hall... Seeing some business news on my eye pad...
Mom, dadi and bhavya busy for the arrangements of the pujaa...

Dad is in room...

Rudy help them or as I say try to romance with his wife..
Romance??

I remember my birdie.... Little birdie... I call her birdie today because.... Since morning she is flying in whole mention... To help mom for the preparations...
Though she didn't know much about the pujaa... But she did perfectly everything what mom says...

M little upset... Because of my sweet and devil dadi...

I call her sweet because she arrange this pujaa for us...
But I call her devil because she not allow me to go office today... And today I had an important meeting with my new investors...

Uff... What to do... After marriage I feel my family gave important to birdie more than me... But m happy for this...

Finally the pujaa start... Little birdie ready and come there...

U know what.... She is... Uff.... I can't express how much she looking beautiful and cute...

*sigh* hmm

*sigh* hmm... I want to lose myself on her...

Omm... Stop it and concerntrate on pujaa...

Pov end....

Rikara and ruvya did the pujaa...

At aarti time rikara did aarti... Gauri do the pujaa with smile while omm just lost in his little birdie smile...

**********************

At the evening

Omm arrange a meeting at home.. with his new investors...

He told gauri to prepared....because the investors want to meet his wife... And after the party incident... Omm trust on gauri that she handle everything..

Gauri is prepared and happy that omm said her for this..

The investors come.. Omm welcome them and take them to the meeting room...

After few minutes omm call gauri...