shot 7

"What"

Tiya shout at omm's declaration...
She can't believe in it...

"How... How is this possible... Gauri.... Gauri is much younger than you"

Tiya ask in shock...
Omm smile... Still hold his kitten...

"Yes... But it's the truth tiya... *join his forehead with gauri head* I marry this tiny girl"

 *join his forehead with gauri head* I marry this tiny girl"

Gauri and the family is shock to his behavior...
Tiya smile and go towards rikara..
She hug gauri...

"Congratulations my cutie sis... Ommkara is a really nice man... I am happy for you"

Gauri smile...

"But tiya... What is happen that you come back"

Omm ask... Tiya sadly tell him that her bf cheat her... And she feel ashamed to face her family...

All feel bad for her... Omm go near her and held her shoulder... Try to console her...

"Don't worry tiya... M with you... We talk to your parents"

Tiya smile with tear and hug omm...

"Thank you ommkara... Thank you so much"

Omm patted her back try to console her...
But gauri didn't like this hug...

She feel happy that ommkara care for her family but she don't like tiya is so close to her husband..

************************

Gauri and ommkara take tiya to gauri home....

They talk with her parents... After lots of request.... They accept tiya..

Omm POV...

I feel relax that tiya is finally safe and happy...
I see my cutie pie is so happy to see her tiya di...

But one thing I didn't understand that since morning When tiya come she not leave me for a second....

Here we sat on hall of her house... She sit with me and talking with her parents... I feel little shy in front of her parents so I move a little from her...

She turn to me and smile... Then she turn to her parents and again come and sit close to me...she almost sit on my lap...

She laugh on something and lean to my chest.. Her shoulder always touch my chest and her hand on my thigh... She is so close to me... I just staring her..

Seriously.... And honestly I have some other thought to see her action... I hope you understand...*blush* naughty thoughts...

But why my kitten behave like this...
I can't understand...

It's time to leave her house... We bid by to all...
When tiya come to hug me.. My birdie suddenly come between us and hug her... M just shock...