Chapter 1

*Riiiiinnggg*

6:30AM

I turned off my alarm before it rung again and got out of my bed and went straight to the bathroom. My brown hair covered the side of my forehead and my hazel eyes were shining.

"Don't you just hate Mondays, Blake?"

I turned around startled and noticed it was Alyssa.

Alyssa was wearing a bright neon pink shirt that read "Black veil brides" and she had some plain jeans and some black converse on.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for school, freshmeat?" I said jokingly.

Where I'm from we called freshman's "freshmeat." Don't ask why. It's just a traditional thing that my old school did. I personally hated it when I was a freshman but the sophomores,juniors, and seniors stopped calling us that after a while.

"Shutup," Alyssa shot back. "You're a newbie to this high school anyways so technically you're freshmeat!"

"Alyssa, the difference between me being a newbie and you being a freshman is that I've been in high school for 3 whole years. You're a freshman which means you've never been in high school. You're a baby."

I could tell Alyssa was mad because her face started turning red and her fists were all balled up.

"Whatever, dweeb. All the girls would die to show you around the school anyways, now get dressed, Robiné said that breakfast will be ready in 10 minutes!" and with that she left my room.

Robiné isn't exactly my mother. She's my foster mother. I actually dislike using the word mother because no one could or will ever replace my mother.

I got dressed and wore black skinny jeans and a shirt that read 'I'm A Dinosaur' and put on some yellow converse.

I ran downstairs and the kitchen smelled amazing. Alyssa was sitting at the table stuffing her face with Robiné's famous pancakes.

"Good morning to you too, Blake!" Robiné said.

"Oh, right. Sorry. Good morning, what's for breakfast?" My stomach was growling and I was nearly drooling.

"Whatever's on the table is what we're eating, so help yourself!"

I smiled and mouthed thank you to Robiné. She was the best foster mom I've had so far.

I grabbed a plate from the cabinet and got 2 pancakes, some scrabbled eggs, 2 sausages, and some orange juice.

"You're going to become fat," Alyssa said looking disgusted at the amount of food I got.

"Like you?" I shot back.

"Shut the hell up!"

I knew Alyssa was mad again because she turned bright red and her fists were balled up.

"Calm down, kid. It was just a joke." I said almost dying of laughter.

"Whatever. Hurry up and eat. We have to go to school."

I stuffed my face and felt really sick when I did that.

****

"I can't believe Robiné isn't going to give us a ride." Alyssa said angrily.

"Who cares? It's good exercise and you do need to drop a couple of pounds," I laughed so hard tears started coming out of my eyes.

"You think you're so funny, Blake! You're the total opposite of funny!" she snapped.

"I know! I'm hilarious aren't I?!" I started laughing even harder as Alyssa and I walked to our new school.

The school was about five minutes away from our house so it wasn't that far.

"Hey! Alyssa! Wait up!"

Alyssa and I both turned around and noticed it was Elizabeth Grimwald. Elizabeth was one of the weirdest girls I've ever met. She had dark red hair and red freckles. Her eyebrows were even red! She wore a plaid dress and her hair were in two braids. She had really huge glasses and her nose was really big.

"I saw you walking and decided to walk with you and Blake."

I could sense Elizabeth looking at me. For a second I almost puked.

"Are you ready for high school Alyssa?"

"Of course, aren't you?" she replied back.

"No. I'd rather be back in middle school or elementary. It was a lot easier. I can't believe we're going to Beverly High! It's such a big school! I bet there are cute guys too!" she said smiling furiously.

"Is that the school?" Alyssa pointed.

"It says 'Beverly High' doesn't it?" I said smartly.

"Oh, shutup. What's your first class?"

"Math, what's yours?"

"I have-"

"Spanish!" Elizabeth interrupted. "I hate Spanish! Spanish is a stupid language! we should all just speak English it's a lot easier."

"Oh. Okay."

Elizabeth was a weirdo and I didn't like her one bit.

"Well, I'll see you when I get home Blake!" Alyssa said walking the opposite way from me.

"Where are you going?" I yelled to her.

"To tour the school! I'll see you later!" she screamed back.

I was alone in front of the school. My hands were in my pocket and I didn't know where to go. I didn't feel like getting lost the first day of school so I decided to look for most of my classes.

Good news! Most of my classes were upstairs and about 2 of them were downstairs.

The halls started filling up around 8:20.

I've never seen so many high schoolers in my life. Their was about four thousand kids at this school.

"Hey, are you Blake?" a mysterious girl asked.

I turned back frightened.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I'm your sister."

*********************************
Hi guys! I haven't updated this book in almost a year! Perhaps a year and a half almost 2 yrs! I plan on finishing this book soon! The first book I'm going to finish is called "FrozenFire" which I haven't published on my NEW wattpad (which is this one) it's published on my OLD wattpad. So all you have to do is type in my old username: brendafleming & click on the works and check that book out! In my perspective I'm loving the book it's amazing and I can't wait to write the next chapters about it! After I finish with the FrozenFire book I will most definitely work on this book.
P.S if I have ANY mistakes just correct them! Thank you! :) And don't forget to follow me/vote :)