Chapter 3

"He hit me first, I didn't do anything to this useless piece of crap," Josh lied.

"What? I did not hit you first. I didn't hit you at all actually. I strongly dislike liars especially blonde ones," I shot Josh an evil look and he shot me one back.

While Josh and I were arguing I didn't even notice that the security guard was holding both of our arms and escorting us to the principal's office.

When we got there the security jokingly said, "We got two in custody." and some of the staff in the office laughed with the security guard.

"This is all your fault," Josh said with a frown on his face. His dark blue eyes were filled with hate in them and he was really red. His hair got a little messed up too.

"This isn't my fault actually. It's yours. I don't get why you're so jealous of-"

"Jealous?!" Josh shot me the evilest look I've ever seen in my entire life. It sent me shivers down my spine. "Jealous of what?" He continued. "You're ugly and hideous I'm surprised girls actually even talk to you. I feel bad for your parents for having such an ugly kid like you."

I could feel my face turn really hot when he said that. My fists were balled up and I was trying so hard not to sock this kid in his mouth or do something.

Why is he blaming me for this. Maybe he has problems at home and tries to blame it on me.

Before I could open my mouth the principal came in. He was wearing a really bright green neon suite and his shirt was neon too. His hair was really curly and he had a small mustache. He looked lime he was in his 20's.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Two kids acting up on the first day of school. This is no surprise." His voice was really deep and his arms were crossed against his chest.

I breathed heavily and began speaking, "Listen. I didn't do anything to this kid. I'm a new kid. I just got here. I don't know why this-"

"That's what everyone says. Do not come up with a lie just to get out of trouble. It doesn't work like that at this school Mr.Benly."

"Mr.who?" I asked looking confused, "I dont know what you're talking about, honestly, and who's Mr.Benly?"

"Oh give me a break," the teacher rolled his eyes as if a million other kids said that before too.

"Si-Sir," I stuttered, "What are you talking about?"

"Do you have a twin brother?"