Chapter 4

"A twin brother? No sir, not that I know of." I said. My fingers were shaking. Just the thought of me having a brother that I never heard of gives me chills.

"Weird. Because I swear I have seen you around this school before."

The principal sounded so determined when he said that. It sounded like he knew I had a twin brother and I was stupid for not knowing.

"Well, this is both of you guys' warning. I don't want to see you again in this office or we will definitely have some problems. Now get to your next class before the bell rings."

"We're going to be late!" Josh said.

"Then I guess you better run."

**

Twin brother. That word just kept floating in my head. My mother never told me I had a brother. Nonetheless a twin.

"Punk."

I turned around and totally forgot Josh was a few feet behind me.

"I hope you don't have a twin. I'd hate to beat up two of you in one day. That would just suck, wouldn't it?" Josh smirked and gave me another one of his evil stares except it wasn't as evil as the one he gave me in the principals office. I guess that is an improvement.

B309.

That's my class for sure. I looked at the clock. 1 minute left. I hurried inside of the class and found a seat in the front.

"Luke? What are you doing in my room? I just had you first period."

"Excuse me?" I asked looking confused.

Everyone was staring once again. Just like in first period. They stared at me like I was some type of alien.

"Luke? Is something wrong? I think you need to go to the health office."

"I just got in class and I have no clue what you're talking about. My name is Blake by the way. Not Luke."

Everyone was silent. I could hear the trees hitting our window.

The teacher bit her bottom lip and replied back with an awkward 'OK' and finally began the class.

"I want you to face your partner and tell them you're name."

"I'm Niko," the guy said. "What's your name?"

"Blake... Taylor." I replied back.

"Cool, bro." Niko smiled and I gave him a straight face.

"Okay class. Settle down and be quiet. We will be having some homework tonight. What you're going to be doing is writing a one page essay about yourself. If you want to write more then that's fine too. Its up to you, but it has to be one page or more. Any questions? "

Silence.

"Okay class. Get started right now!"

I grabbed a pencil from my backpack and took out some paper from my binder.

Wait, thisisn't mine. I thought to myself.

Luke Benly.

My heart started to beat fast. Was this normal? Why would Luke leave his binder right next to-

Before I could finish the door swung open.

"Hey. Mrs.Lawl. I think I left my binder. Can I come and look for it real quick?"

"Sure." she said.

I looked up and saw him. He looked exactly like me. We had the same eye color. Our faces looked somewhat alike except he had glasses on and his style was way different from mine.

That's when I saw it..

He was my twin.