Chapter 5

"Mr.Taylor? Mr.Taylor?"

Everyone was looking at me. I realized I blanked out and fell out of my seat.

"Wow. Dude. Your eyes look so cool!" A kid on the left of me said.

"Thanks.."

"What happened to you?" Mrs.Lawl said with a worried expression. Her voice was so soft. Her breath smelt like mint and her eyes were pitch black.

"I-I don't know. I just- I saw him-the-the guy. Luke."

I looked to my left and then to my right.

He was gone.

"I think you were dreaming Blake. No one named Luke came in."

Silence.

"I think you need to go to the Health Office. Can someone please escort Mr.Taylor to the-"

"I don't need to go to the Health Office, Mrs.Lawl. I feel perfectly fine. You're right. I was just dreaming and it won't happen again. I promise. Sorry for disturbing the class."

Mrs.Lawl studied my face for a minute and finally said, "Okay. Let's get started. Everyone please take out your book and turn to......"

"Geez man. You really scared the crap out of all of us. What was all that about?" Niko's bangs were in his hair and his cheeks were pretty fluffy now that I seen him up close. His eyes reminded me of the ocean. Light blue. His shirt read "Paranormal" and his jeans were a tad bit too big for him.

"What?" I said with a confused face, "Oh yeah. I just- I thought-"

"Bro, you weren't even thinking. You were dreaming and that's the funniest part of all," He started laughing so hard he almost peed his pants and the teacher even turned around a few times. "Sorry. I wasn't trying to-"

"Save it, it doesn't matter anyways."

"What were you dreaming about? Did the monsters attack you?" he said laughing again, but this time more softly.

"I'll tell you after I use the restroom."

I raised my hand.

"May I use the restroom?"

"Sure, just grab the pass on your way out."

I walked to the front and grabbed the pass.

-----

My heart was thudding. I could feel the adrenaline give me a rush. My hands were really sweaty and so was my forehead. I looked into the mirror and realized I looked a hot mess. I fixed my hair and counted to 3 then walked out of the bathroom and walked back to the class. I opened the door and watched in horror as I saw him.

Luke.