Chapter 2

"You're not my sister." I said looking disgusted.

"I know," she chuckled.

"Then why would you even say that!?"

Everyone started staring at me and this mysterious girl.

"It was a joke, dude. Stop taking everything up the ass."

I stormed off and went to my first class.

"2 minutes before the bell, that's just great," I mumbled to myself.

"Hey, I'm Jessica. You have really pretty eyes!"

I looked at her then started looking around the class to see who she was talking to.

"Why are you looking around the class?" she said confusingly. "I'm talking about you, silly. Is that you're natural hair color too? What's your-"

"Thanks. Yeah, it's my natural hair color and so are my eyes. I'm Blake. You sure do ask a lot of questions, Jessica."

"Call me Jessie," she said with a smile on her face. "That's what all my friends call me."

"Okay, Jessie. Well I think I'm going to sit in the back. It was nice meeting you though," I said trying not to sound rude.

"Well, Bye," she said sounding kind of mad.

I got up from my seat and went into the back of the room and as soon as I sat down the bell rang and in the hallways you can hear kids laughing and screaming from the top of their lungs. I even heard a kid say "Fuck you, Mr.Leau!"

Their was about ten of us in the class so far and I was wondering why their weren't many people.  Then the door swung open and their was a guy about my height. Blonde Haired- Blue Eyes. He wore a varsity jacket and their was about thirty students surrounding him. It was like he was the owner of lost puppies. He looked like any typical blonde haired blue eyed freak to me that's for sure. Nothing was special about him if you ask me.

The door swung open and in came the prettiest girl I've ever seen. She was about 5'2 and her hair was in a ponytail.

"Sorry I'm late class! Their was a little accident on the way here. I'm actually a new teacher and-"

"HOT." One of the people next to me said which made everyone laugh.

"Anyways, I'm Mrs.Garcia. Please have a seat while I ask a few questions."

Everyone immediately grabbed a seat.

"Is anyone new to this school? If so, I'd like for you to raise your hands."

I looked around and no hands were up so I raised my hand.

"Oh! You are? Where'd you come from?" Mrs.Garcia asked curiously.

"It's pretty personal actually." I said sliding lower into my chair.

"Well that's okay, what's your name?" she said smiling at me.

At this point everyone was staring at me. I guess they liked my hair cut.

"Um.... I'm Blake. Blake Taylor."

"Are those your real eyes?!" someone in the front asked.

"Yeah, and so is my hair color." I said with a small smile.

"Who cares?"

I turned to my left and noticed it was him. The guy who looked like he was the owner of the lost puppies. "I have blue eyes and blonde hair. Why dont you guys ask me that?"

It was silent for a moment until I finally said, "Well maybe because it's not as interesting. I mean you see a lot of guys with blonde hair and blue eyes. Its common. Understand?"

The whole class burst into laughter when I said that except for the owner of the "puppies" he was really mad and it looked like he was going to kill me.

"Okay class, settle down. I have a task for you guys. Get into groups of 4 and introduce yourselves to one another! Tell them one unique thing about you and be ready to share it with the class. Ready? Go!"

Everyone started rambling towards the blonde guy and a few girls came up to me.

"Let me be in your group! Please Josh!"

Oh, his name is Josh. How am I not surprised. Typical.

While I was thinking to myself 3 other girls joined my group.

"Okay. Now most of you followed my direction so I want you to introduce yourself one by one. Go."

"I'm Janeth. I'm unique because I like to draw."

"That's nice," I said. "I'm Blake Taylor if you didn't hear me before. I think I'm unique because I'm left handed." I said confidently.

"Cool beans, Blake. I'm Lanine. I think I'm unique because I'm right handed, I-"

"Being right handed doesn't make you unique whatsoever," A girl in our group chimed in. "About 90% of this school is right handed. Therefore there's nothing unique about you being right handed, but anyways. I'm Bianca. I'm unique because I am ambidextrous." she said with confidence. She sounded like she just won a million dollars.

"That's cool," I said.

"Okay class, class! The bell is going to ring in about 10 maybe 15 minutes, I want you all to write in your planner your homework for tonight and get a good night sleep! You guys are seniors!"

Seniors. The word gave me goosebumps. I'm not sure if they were the good goosebumps or the bad ones. I raised my hand when the teacher was done talking and she came over to my desk.

"I don't have a planner," I said, trying not to make eye contact with her.

"Oh, that's right! You're new here! Totally forgot! You'll have to go to the office after school or during lunch, okay?"

I nodded my head and she went back to her desk.

I looked at the clock.

1 minute till the bell rings thank God.

*Riiiiiinnnggggggg*

I grabbed my things and was about to run out of the classroom when Josh bumped into me on purpose.

"Watch where you're going man," he said giving me an evil eye.

"You watch where you're going," I mumbled.

"What did you say bitch?"

"Bitch?" I looked around before saying anything, "I think you need to get your eyes fixed because I don't see any female dog  in this school," I said.

"Are you trying to get smart with me?" Josh said.

"No, I'm not trying to get smart with you. But if you perceive it that way then oh well."

I noticed there was a huge circle around Josh and I and then the security guard came.

The three words that I didn't want to hear came out of her mouth...

"Principal's office NOW!"