1- hatred

{"so? how are things?"

your best friend, sana asks through the phone.

{"he hates me, nothing can change his hatred towards me sana."

{"at least try, seduce him or something."

{"oh my god.."

you sighed out of frustration.

{"he's already cheating on me, so what's the point. i don't even know who his girlfriend is"

{"mm.. yeah. uh... i gotta go."

{"alright, bye sana."

{"bye"

she hung up.

you sighed, leaning against the couch.

the door barged open, you stood up immediately.

"hey!! slut! oh, there you are. here, i have a date right now go iron my clothes." he threw you a nice shirt and some pants.

you looked down and started walking to the laundry room so you could iron his clothes.

when you finished you knocked on his door, "what?!"

"i have your clothes..." you said softly but quietly.

he opened the door and took them from your hands, closed there door without saying anything after.

"you're welcome." you said to yourself.

so, about your love life with kim taehyung, he isn't the nicest.

in the beginning of your relationship, he was nice, loving, but now.. no need to explain, youre just his slave.

when he's asleep he would hug you, since he has a cuddling habit.

you feel warm in his embrace, but he doesn't know he hugs you every night, so that's okay.

you'd always sit at home everyday, either doing housework, thinking, or just playing around on your phone.

you are not allowed to leave the house, you can only leave for groceries.

you feel trapped, isolated, controlled, you just, want to be with someone who makes you truly happy.

but living with satan himself is just hell.

oh, speaking about the devil, here he comes.

"don't do anything stupid and clean the house." he said and left.

"goodbye, take care." you said to yourself again.

you just normally talk to yourself now, its like he doesn't know you have a mouth you can speak with.

you sighed, getting up to clean the house.

**

you were in your mid-break-down when taehyung opened the door.

he saw you crying but he didn't bother to ask what's wrong and just went to the bathroom.

you hugged your pillow and cried silently.

you were heartbroken, you werent just crying because of taehyung, but because of your father.

your mother died when you were 10 years old, your father was so broken, he became depressed.

he made an arranged marriage for you once he became sick, his illness took over him and he died, four weeks after you got married.

he wanted the best for you, now you have nobody, just, sana.