5- self harm

you deeply exhaled as you couldn't open your eyes from how swollen they are.

you felt taehyung shift beside you, you tried opening your eyes and realized that it's the next day.

you opened your phone, "eight am." you whispered, earning a soft hum from taehyung.

you rubbed your eyes, looking at taehyung after.

you felt nothing but pain, you felt your soul leave your body, you sat there, feeling numb.

after last night's crying session, you realized that you have no escape from this pain.

you have to be locked 24/7 in this hell of a house with satan for the rest of your life, obeying his orders like he's the one who rules the world.

you never had your freedom, right after your dad died, taehyung didn't even acknowledge his passing, after your sleepless and crying nights filled with pain and sorrow, taehyung never questioned it.

he still, to this day, does not know that your father's not alive.

he thinks your father is on a trip for a few months, nothing serious.

you hate this, you hate this life, you hate this relationship, all you get in return is pain.

pain, that's what you have felt for the past few months.

the only time you've felt happiness was when jongin visited you in the hospital, it made you truly smile for once.

you just want to be happy, with your father.

and if that considers committing suicide, then you're up for it.

"let's go make satan some breakfast." you mumbled and got up, heading towards the bathroom to wash up for the day.

**

you grabbed the knife to cut the apple, you stared at the knife for a while.

it looked so tempting to be on your skin.

"let's give it a try.." you rolled up your sleeve and started doing small cuts on your forearm.

it hurt a bit, not as much as taehyung hurt you.

you went for your first deep cut, it wasn't bad. it didn't hurt since you only felt numb.

you made several cuts and quickly rolled down your sleeve when taehyung entered the kitchen.

you washed up the knife and grabbed another one, cutting the apple in half.

you cut it into a few pieces and set it on the plate next to taehyung's food, you set it on the table and taehyung started eating.

you went to the living room and stared at the window, looking at the birds flying around.

oh how you wished you would feel freedom like those birds.

you just sat down, doing nothing. isn't that your daily routine? wake up, work for mister satan, go to sleep.

you're just his slave.

and you hated it.

you want someone to cherish you and love you just like how your father did, someone you can hold and never let go of.

your eyes felt heavy, you were crying again.

crying wont be any use, you thought.

that only made your eyes even more swollen than before, taehyung saw you and looked at you with a questionable expression.