4- hbd tae ♡

happy birthday taehyungiiiieeee
it's my baby's birthday 😭😭💜
he's so precious istg, i know he
won't read this but i love him
so much he means a lot to me,
i hope he has an amazing day.
enjoy the chapter!

_____________________________

(guys they went to the bedroom to chat btw not do other stuff lmao)

taehyung arrived home at 1:32 am, you we're sitting on the couch, hugging your knees, staring at the television.

he was so shocked, "w-why-... how are you here?" he asked, making you look at him.

"hi. jongin dropped me off, i was discharged today." he nodded.

"why didn't you sleep?" he asked as he sat down beside you.

"i was waiting for you."

he looked at you, "waiting.. for me?"

"yeah, i couldn't sleep. what if you didn't come home yet? what if you didn't even come back home? i don't wanna be blamed on for you being lost or something."

taehyung's mouth slightly parted open as he stared at you.

he blinked his eyes a few times before asking another question, "what did you do with jongin hyung?"

"he said he wanted to take me out to a restaurant, but i know you wouldn't like that so i refused and here i am." you sadly smiled, still regretting your decision about not going out with your cousin.

he noticed how sad you looked, "why wouldn't i like that?"

"don't you dare leave the house, you only leave the house for groceries only. got it?! if you step foot out of this house without me knowing i'm going to lock you up for as long as i can." you mocked his words from a few months ago.

"o-oh." he looked down.

"it's fine, jongin went out with his friend instead so it's okay." you said and laid your head on your arms.

"well, i'm hungry, get up and make me some food." he demanded.

you looked at him, frowning, then getting up to go to the kitchen.

"who does he think he is? ordering me around after i just got discharged from the hospital? what kind of cruel human being are you?" you were mumbling to yourself as you prepared some food.

**

"your food's on the table, im going to bed." you said and headed towards the bedroom.

he rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen, sitting down on the table and he started eating.

you sat on the bed, grabbing your phone from the side table.

you had no messages, taehyung doesn't even allow social media, you only have taehyung, jongin, and sana's contacts. that's it, oh, and some games.

you sighed and laid down, unlocking your phone 

you went through some pictures of you and your family, pictures of you and your friends, all of those precious memories.