8- moving back in

"be careful." he held your hand as you opened the passengers seat, you silently laughed and he pulled you up.

"are you hungry? i'll make you some food. you go sit down and i-" you cut him off by covering his mouth.

"stop. i'm fine." you smiled, he sighed and closed the car door.

an hour ago both of you were at jongin's house, let's just say, he almost beat the living daylights out of taehyung.

taehyung reassured your cousin that he'll take care of you and never leave your side, the complete sincerity in taehyung's voice made jongin believe him pretty fast actually.

he giggled, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulled you towards him.

"umm.. what are you doing?" you said, hesitantly hugging him back.

"showing my love for you." he kissed your red cheek.

"stop," you shyly said and hit his chest, he simply laughed and pulled away, grabbing your luggage from the trunk and walking ahead of you.

you tried to stop your hands from shaking, the moment you saw the house your remembered all of those horrible memories you despised.

taehyung came out a second later after placing your bags near the door, he noticed your traumatized state and his face fell.

he quickly jogged over to you and pulled you into his embrace.

"i'll buy you a new house, one with new and fresh beautiful memories. from tomorrow we'll start packing okay?" he said as he rubbed your back.

"no no! its fine. it's just.."

"i know i'm so sorry.." his voice cracked, you patted his back and pulled away, smiling slightly.

"let's go inside." you said, he hesitantly nodded and delicately held your hand, gently pulling you inside.

"fuck.." he shivered, looking at the messy house.

"what happened here?! did an earthquake happen in the neighborhood or something?!" you looked around in shock.

everything was scattered on the floor, from broken vases, papers, plates, cups, utensils, paper bags, cushions, everything you could think off.

"i'm so sorry i was such a mess without you i-" he trailed off, hugging himself as he looked at your back figure.

"go sit down, i'll clean this up."

"no!!" he shouted, making you flinch and look at him immediately.

"i mean.. don't! please don't! i don't want you to work and then become tired and i'll feel bad becau-"

"what's wrong with you today?" you laughed and ruffled his hair.

"are you not upset?"

"no.. cleaning up doesn't make me upset." you chuckled.

"i'll help you," he bent down to pick up the broken glass, but you slapped his hand.

"i told you to go sit down, you don't wanna upset your wife now do you?" you look at him.

his face reddens and he quickly nodded, running towards the couch and sitting down, covering his red face with a cushion.

—2 hours later

the house was now sparkling clean, it looked like a newly renovated house.

"good job. i'm proud of you." he said and gave you a peck, both of your eyes widening.