7- 'i want you back.'

—2 days later;

you were finally happy, you were finally genuinely happy.

jongin always comes home with either gifts or food for you, after you told him about your suffering, he tried to make you happy, and it worked.

"it feels good to smile." you said and hugged jongin closer.

"i'm glad. i'll head off to work now. you can go take a walk if you want." he said, fixing his hair as he spoke.

"okay, take care!" you waved to him as he left.

you got up and changed into some casual clothes, you ran your hand through your smooth hair and wore your shoes.

you were on your phone while you walked to a park, it was pretty busy, people walking around and families enjoying their time.

you saw a couple walk by holding hands happily, you got reminded by your old boyfriend.

"hopefully he has a girl who makes him happy." you said as you walked, bumping into a few people here and there.

you were still enjoying the fresh air up until 4:32 pm.

you decided to sit down at a bench nearby the exit, you spotted a man in all black sitting there, crying his eyes out with an alcohol bottle in his hand.

his elbows were rested on his knees as he looked down, you could hear his sobs and you sat down, he sniffled and wiped his tears.

"i miss you.." he whimpered, you widen your eyes from the familiar voice.

it can't be taehyung.

"hey sir.. a-are you okay?" you hesitantly said.

he looked at you, you felt your heart drop as you saw him.

he stared at you, you examined his face, red nose, red swollen eyes, pale face, and the smell of alcohol filling your sense of smell.

"y-you look just like her.." he put a hand on your cheek, but took it off after a few seconds.

he started crying again, "stop crying, its alright." at least he didn't recognize you.

he turned to face you and hugged you, you stayed frozen, he sobbed on your shoulder, you slowly patted his back for comfort.

"y-you also smell like her.." he cried out.

"like who?"

"y/n.." his breath hitched.

you stayed quiet, he also became quiet, after a while he lifted his head up and looked at you, "y/n?" he said.

you just stared at him, god damn it he recognized me.

"y/n!" he grabbed your wrist, making you stand up in anger.

"don't touch me!!" you pushed his hand off.

"don't go!!!" he pulled you towards him again.

"please!!" he said, you tried getting out of his grip but it won't work.

"i want you back.." he whispered.

"just so i can work for you every single day?! no!! i'm done with you!! i married you for my father, nothing else." you pushed him and started walking away.

he grabbed your wrist again, turning you around so you can bump into his chest.

"i said don't touch me!!" you yelled and pushed him again, he only sobbed as he kept pulling you back.