Marry xmoos

Authors notesie poopsie: why
_______________________________________________________________
Woody was well hidden in the closet, a place Bonnie never dared to look, for a monster might've been lurking in its shadows.  Although, the toys knew better than that.
It was near Christmas and the toys were bustling around with either fright or excitement, to the many toys Bonnie had, Christmas meant being replaced, or making new friends. For woody this obviously meant getting replaced. So he was used to running around giving orders or just helping out, but this year, since he couldn't walk, it was buzz running around helping everybody. Buzz, of course, thought that Christmas was a opportunity to meet some new friendly faces. Woody felt he was too optimistic, not in a bad way or anything,
hell, nothing buzz could do would be considered bad in Wood's eyes, but he still thought it was a bit odd that buzz didn't feel a bit anxious.
Bo-peep had felt bad for woody and peeked in a couple of times to see how woody was doing, even putting up a few garlands, and to Woody's displeasure, a little mistletoe right above him, he sat in the far corner so whoever visited him had to stand pretty close in order to get a free kiss.
Sadly, buzz didn't visit as much as Woody wanted, but whenever he did, Woody felt overjoyed to the point his face would often turn into a light shade of pink, even if buzz only stayed for a good ten seconds.
As for Woody's legs, they were getting better, but only slightly, he couldn't stand nor walk again yet, but he managed to shuffle himself away from the mistletoe, just a little, but it was enough for him.

   Buzz had just finished helping slinky untangle himself when he looked over at the closet where woody was hidden, he sighed, Buzz didn't get to spend anytime with his favourite deputy, honestly, there was something wrong with buzz, always falling for cowboys or cowgirls, he was a space ranger for crying out loud. His former crush was Jessie but it didn't last very long, not until woody, Buzz and the rest of the toys were going to burnt alive, only then he realized how much woody meant to him. Buzz didn't dare tell woody how he felt, it was disgraceful, not only liking somebody of his same gender but also a sewn doll that works on the prairies, or whatever cowboys do.
Whatever, he'd tell himself over and over again, pushing away the thoughts of woody swimming through his head. But..it felt so right to imagine woody being his, every little bromance they shared felt so good, yet it crushed his heart knowing it could never truly happen.
Buzz sighed again, and walked over to "The Forbidden Closet" dragging his feet.

  Woody was starting to doze off, boredom wasn't something he enjoyed, yet he tolerated it, for as long as he could anyways.
He closed his eyes until somebody knocked on the closet door, "Hey, you still alive? It's me." Woody's heart leaped for whatever reason, he recognized the voice immediately, it was Buzz.
"Uh, yeah, c'mon in" he called back trying not to sound as exited as he actually was

  Buzz opened the closet door and saw the poor cowboy doll sitting in the far corner, he looked around and saw several garlands hanging, and to his surprise, a mistletoe right beside where woody was sitting. He could perhaps use this as his advantage...
"Hey cowboy, how're you feeling?" Buzz asked woody. He sighed "bored, otherwise, I'm just fine, what about you?"
"Busy, but I'm good" Buzz held his breath and sat down beside woody, right beneath the mistletoe.
"Oh- buzz- I wouldn't-" woody started, his face going red
"What?" Buzz played dumb and tried not to smile
Woody pointed up to the mistletoe
Buzz could feel his face go warm, a sign that either meant he had a fever or he was blushing "what? You afraid I'm gonna do..this?"
Buzz cupped Woody's cheek with his hand and softly placed a kiss on woodys lips.
_______________________________________________________
Mega oof, I'm actually gonna put effort into this garbage since people are actually reading this, if it's for that one shitty chapter before this one, please let me know, I'll gladly switch back to writing like that.