*cries in french*

what oN eArth-WHo- whO diD thiS??nO thaNk yOu aaAAhjdhajdbfusjwns______________________________________________________________UNKNOWN BOI POV:  after that dumb fuck llama ripped me out of my package and declared my name, I officially hated her

what oN eArth-
WHo- whO diD thiS??
nO thaNk yOu
aaAAhjdhajdbfusjwns
______________________________________________________________
UNKNOWN BOI POV: after that dumb fuck llama ripped me out of my package and declared my name, I officially hated her.
Never in my life have I been so humiliated, so violated, and just plain disrespected, to have a name such as mine.
Ugh
After I found out her other toys were named normal things like, Jessie or woody-
okay maybe perhaps that one wasn't so normal, but it's better than mine. But anyways, after I found out, I promised myself to make their lives a complete and utter hell, and I always keep my promises...
________________________________________________________
Normal POV uwu:
After a while, woodys legs healed and he was free to roam around again and to meet some of the new toys Bonnie fuck llama had received for Christmas.
He'd met many interesting people, like a Barbie who went to the moon and back, a giant teddy bear with a odd name, and another dinosaur figure, which to say the least, did not please Rex.
The Barbie doll was woodys least favourite, it was very obvious she fancied buzz and she constantly flirted with him. Buzz and woody didn't talk that much after the incident, no, but they still considered each other as friends, and they even had short awkward conversations from time to Time.
But still
This Barbie doll, made woody feel many negative feelings, one of them being jealously, even though he knew very well Buzz didn't like her back.
Woody was also very confused, pondering why he felt this way and that, sometimes he'd sit alone in silence for hours thinking, then he'd realize how much he though about buzz, and be confused about that too.
So if you were to ask, 'are the new toys getting along?'
He'd say
no

But there's somebody here who I actually don't mind.

Woody was sulking one day, (he'd been doing this a lot ever since the incident)
Until a big fat teddy bear with a bow tie around his neck and fancy cufflets on his wrists walked over.
"Why, what're you doing here all alone?" He asked.
His name was binky the boo boo bear, and everybody laughed at his name, so woody felt bad and befriended him.
"Hey Bink...I'm just thinking" woody sighed.
The bear huffed and crossed his arms, "you've been doing that a lot lately, are you gonna tell me what about any time soon?"
Woody looked down.
"I guess not.." binky sat down beside him
"Well, whatever's buggin ya out so much, just know it'll get better" Binky said, rubbing woodys back, "do you really think so?" Woody muttered.
"Oh, I know so"

Why are you re a d i n g  t h i s
. . ' - -
- - . - - - -. -. .-
-.-. - - - - - - - .. -
-. . .- - .... . - -. .- -.-. . - - - - -
uwu