Chapter 5.

I told her about how my mom died and how I was abused. All she did was nod and cry as I explained my life story.

"I always thought of ending it all, but the only thing that keeps me going is my sisters. Now that I don't have them there is no point of living," I told Peni.

"No, please don't and if you try I'll tell Jameson," she threatened.

"I'll be dead by the time he finds me," I said.

"You can't do that to Jameson. It'll break his heart," she pleaded.

"Break his heart? He broke mine by KIDNAPPING ME!" I screamed.

"Okay he shouldn't have done that but he deeply cares about you," she said.

"I just can't take it," I sobbed.

"Hey, shh. I'll contact your sisters for you. You can write letters to each other only on one condition," she proposed.

"What anything!" I exclaimed.

"You have to get Jameson a chance, okay?" Peni said.

"Okay," I promised after I thought about it for a while. She nodded and left without another word. She seems to always do that. I went to the bed and lied there, thinking about his laugh and smile. That was one of the very few moments Jameson and I actually got along. I eventually drifted off to sleep.

  When I woke up I went to the bathroom to take a hot shower and brushed my teeth. I was practically was going insane from the solitude. Yeah, it has only been less than a day, but I had such little options. I painted and read about every book on the bookshelf. Yes, it's only been a week. It's not my fault I am a fast reader and this is a very small bookcase. I had no internet, no t.v., and nothing to do. I decided that I will try to play the violin. I was going to teach myself.

After hours of screeching sounds, some unrecognizable voice screamed at me to stop playing. They said that it sounded like cats dying, to which I agreed but I had so much fun. It felt good to do something new. 

When I was finished I went to see if the door was locked and, as expected, it was. I mean I should have known. He might never even trust me anymore. Then it all dawned on me. I ruined any future chance of getting out. 

I grunted and plopped down on the bed crying. I should've stopped crying all the time, but I just messed up my chance of getting out of here, but all of a sudden Amours voice came into my head. "He's going to find you anyway," she said or something along that line. She was right. She's always right. 

I spent the rest of the day sleeping and eating. Nothing could get me motivated.

The next morning Peni came in with an omelet and orange juice for my breakfast. It was different from the usual Cheerios that I usually get every morning. She set it down on the end table and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I have something for you," she said handing me two envelopes. I opened the pink one and read it.

Hey Belle,

  I miss you. When this lady came up and told me she knows where you are I started to bawl. I took her to Amour in the bar and they talked ALONE! Why does Amour have to keep everything from me. I'm not a little kid anymore. I am sorry I can't write more to you but just know that I love you. 

                                                                           -Gracie :D

 I laughed. Anything somehow turned into Grace. How sad. The next envelope was white. I took it off my lap and ripped the seal.

  You're safe, I love you

                            -Love Amour

 Amour was never good at words but this was terrible. What did she mean by safe? I was kidnapped and she says I am safe. It was bound to be the time when he kills me. Amour just makes me so angry. Why couldn't she say more

I looked up to ask Peni what she and Amour talked about but she just disappeared. I bet all I have that she knew I was going to ask her. 

  I ate my breakfast and I wrote each of them long letters. See out of me and my sisters I am the total bookworm. Grace is musical and Amour is artsy, which is a good combination. To be honest I really miss my sisters. They mean the world to me and just reading their letters make me want to keep living in hope of finally breaking out of here and see them. 

  Jameson suddenly came in and sat on the love seat. He gestured for me to come and sit by him which I didn't do. Instead, I sat in the single chair. He sighed and shook his head.

"Let's get to know each other," he said.

  I stayed quiet.

"Okay, I'll go first. Um... where do I start? Oh!" he began," I am the oldest. I have two younger sisters who I love, but they can drive me crazy. My favorite color is black because it holds power in it and I am a very powerful man. I hate Chinese food, but I love egg rolls. Weird isn't it? Well, I am 20 years old and I am in love," 

  I stared at him. Him in love? So he isn't that much of a monster.

"So you aren't that much of a monster," I teased.

"Yeah, I guess I'm not," he chuckled.

~~~~~~~~

  So I think next chapter thing are going to pick up. I was thinking that I would do 25-30 chapter and an epilogue. I don't know I might do less but that'll be ruining the book. I'll just have to see. Oh and I am going to enter fun facts about me in some chapters to come.

~~~~~~~

Edited 10-24-15

Edited 8-13-18